Chapter Twenty Two

QOTD: Choni Story? I wanna do it but I wanna know if you guys will read it. Also, I'll add your names in too! I'll make friendships. In Riverdale we don't know much about Toni's friends except the serpents and we only know a few.

Comment if you want a Choni Story and comment your name if you wanna be included.

If I make a story it won't be a follow up to this. What's happened with Choni in this story will be different to the Choni one.

I walk through the halls focused on my phone when a boy comes up to me, he looks a little younger.

"Hey you, Your Sophia right?" I look at him confused.

"Um, yes. Who are you?"

"Well you've to-to the English classroom"

"Which?"

"The one your class is in" he scurries away.

I sigh but walk to the class noticing how empty the school actually is.

I see a girl sitting on a desk playing with her hands.

"Why am I here?" I ask getting straight to the point.

"Here" she jumps down and hands me a piece of paper.

You may think these notes are over but they are the beginning. Where is the one place every writer wants to be in school?

"What the hell" I murmur.

"The blue and gold is the school newspaper so I need to go to the room where it's wrote... who told you to give me this?"

"I can't say. Just follow the clues or something"

I do as she says and find Jughead.

"What the hell, Jughead? Is this you?" He laughs making me believe it was.

Instead, he hands me paper and I roll my eyes.

Don't worry, it wasn't Jughead. I'm sure Archie is in the music room... maybe he m Lea who this is...

"Jughead what's with the notes? Who told you to give me these?" He smirks and doesn't answer.

I walk to the music room to hear Archie playing his guitar. He stops when he sees me.

"Hey, Sophia"

"Hand it over" I put my hand out and he passes me the note.

Sorry you need to find me princess. Maybe I'll be in the class we both hate. All you do is get yourself in trouble there... maybe this time you'll be praised. Sweetpea.

What class? I think for a moment until I realise. It's math.

"Thank you, Arch" my face lightens a bit knowing this was all Sweetpea.

I quickly walk through the halls and go to the math classroom. I walk in to see him with a smirk and my face brightens.

"Hey, princess"

"FYI for the future, I don't like finding and guessing things. I'd rather be straight to the point" I smirk.

"I guess that's too bad" he walks up and kisses me.

"So what's with this anyway?"

"Am I not a loud to surprise my girl?"

I don't respond I just kiss him. I like when he calls me things like that. My girl, princess...

"I may have booked something for us" he pulls out tickets and I take one looking speechless.

It's a holiday to Disneyland.

"Sweetpea, this is too much"

"Well we're going to Disneyland during summer break. It's right around the corner"

"I don't know, do you want me to pay you back?"

"Sophia, no. This is for you and I might have found out your birthday is pretty close" I go red from embarrassment. I don't like my birthday, it's just everyone staring and expecting things from me.

"Come on, it'll be fun, baby" (A/N sorry about the baby thing but I thought it could be a cute/cringe moment).

"Fine"

"You might wanna day it with a little more excitement"

"I would love to go on this marvellous adventure with you, dearest" I say sarcastically.

"Well I'm pleasures to take you" he kisses my forehead.

Should I skip to closer to the holiday or keep going from here?