Chapter 19 (Inflicted Emotions)

*Another step closer to finishing the story. So vote vote vote! I want suggestions, and hope you guys like it*                                                                  

                                                                   Chapter 19

                                                                    (Faltered Ties)

Candice woke up to the morning rays spilling through the high window in their room. Nathan laid there his arms sprawled over her body. She slowly picked at his wrist and slid form underneath him. Getting dressed she tied her hair back and smiled down at him. She had an amazing night with him and wondered how many other nights will they spend together in dark lust. She watched him sleep; as creepy as it may seem she wanted to take every part of him in. 

It would be wishful thinking to believe they would stay together.  He groaned in his sleep, mumbled a few words she couldn’t understand and went back to sleep. Inching closer she brushed her fingers against his warm face. His skin was so warm, her fingers traced his jaw line and sighed as the slight stubble pricked her soft hands. He seemed so calm and relaxed. Candice touched his lips amazed by his features; as soon as she touched his lip he opened his eyes biting down on her finger playfully. 

“Hey!” she squealed and he tossed her aside rolling on top of her. He shot her a wicked grin and kissed her before she could speak.  Her breath hitched as he went down on her throat and licked the already sensitive skin under her chin.

“Don’t” she hissed pooling under him.

“Don’t what? Don’t stop?” he teased in his dark raspy voice. Candice shoved her hands up against his chest and laughed at his way of seduction.

“Do you seduce all the girls this way?” she asked letting him kiss her.

“Other girls don’t need much seduction. You on the other hand are very hard to please.”  He snickered at her amused grin.

“Some one should give you a run for your money.” she replied messing his hair. He grabbed her wrist pinning her down to the bed and they both sunk in desire tugging at the others heart. 

Anthony sipped the fresh brewed coffee Laurin had made. He watched her entranced by her floral morning scent. She zipped past the stove adding sugar to something then salt to something else. A dash of this and a dash of that, the kitchen smelled like heaven. Anthony smiled as she mumbled to herself while stirring a wooden spoon into a plastic pot.

“Stir any harder and you’ll break the pot.” He grinned at her vibrant eyes. She was even more beautiful without the make up. Her skin was clean of rogue and her lips were a natural soft pink just like her cheeks. Her hair spilled behind her back, cascading down to her hips. Anthony wanted so much to touch it, run his hands through her silky smooth hair.

“Haha. You want a go at it?” she teased. Anthony shook his head smiling from ear to ear. 

“I will never challenge a woman with a wooden spoon. Learned the hard way; Candice doesn’t like it when someone criticize her cooking.” He laughed. She stopped stirring watching him with a warm smile. He stopped talking taking her in. What was it about her that made him want her so much? Yes she was pretty, but there were many pretty women out there. Laurin just seemed different. His heart beat harder as she kept watching him with those wild eyes.