EPILOGUE

Candice took in a deep breath and turned around in front of the mirror looking at her dress. She loved weddings and today was a very important day for her. Her green dress reached to her knees draping over every curve of her body. She didn't mind that the heels were hurting her or that the belt of the dress over her stomach was suffocating her a bit. Candice was really happy. Aiden was arrested, a trial was helped and due to heavy evidence against him he won't be seeing the outside of a prison anytime soon. Candice had spoken with Camilla, she was there when Camilla had her baby boy and through all odds she wasn't nothing like Aiden. She had apologized to everyone for her secret, she was afraid too. Last time she called Candice, she was happy living in a town house with her husband and her two other kids. Candice could remember those days like they were yesterday but it has been a long time since then and everything has been falling back into order.

"Candice" Laurin came inside the room, which has been over flowing with lilies. Her hair was curled o perfection, swept over to one side of her should as a emerals clip held the other side. She grinned running her hands over the beautifully fitted mermaid dress, the eggshell white went great with her skin and the brightness shooting from her eyes were pricless.

"Laurin you look absolutely beautiful." Candice wiped away the tear from her face.

"Oh god ese hormones are getting the better of me." She laughed.

"You're glowing Candice. I can't believe it. Another one!" Laurin squealed like a little girl. "May I?" She asked before she put her tin hands over Candice's growing belly.

"Seven months and still going. I haven't told Nathan the sex yet. I want it to be a surprise."

"Mama!" David ran into the room his hands full of dirt. "Elliot said he's going to show me how to drive his bike."

"Excuse me?" Candice looked at her three year old boy. His eyes brown and dark like his fathers. "You come with me and show me where Elliot is mister. Mama is going to have some words with your uncle."

"Like you do with dad?" Laurin laughed "It's okay g get him cleaned up can't have a dirty ring bearer." She said tousling David's hair.

"You look beautiful Lauri." David said and followed Candice out where she found Elliot. And yes she did have a lot of words with him. After Candice ad Elliot cleaned up David they each took their positions. Anthony waited eagerly at the alter with a smile that just wouldn't leave. Brad, Elliot and Nathan were his grooms men. And handsome groomsmen they were. Candice held tightly onto Nathan as they began to walk the aisle.

"This seems so familiar." Nathan whispered. Candice looked up at the man she loved and smiled.

"Like it was yesterday." She agreed "Oh by the way, we're naming the other one Emma." She said casually.

"Emma? That's a girl's name." Nathan squeezed his wife's hand. "We're having a girl." He said his chest tightened. "A baby girl." He whispered. They reached at the end of the aisle. He kissed her quickly looking deep into her very green eyes.

"I love you Candice Heart Balfour."

"I love you too"

**** PLEASE SEE THE SECOND BOOK THE VIXEN, Starring Elliot Balfour the youngest of the Three brothers. I'm absolutely sure you will fall in love with him. I am! Please read and support the second book. THANK YOU!!!****