Never Dare A Duke

Guys' I really love writing this and I would love it if I could get back honest feedback and votes! It inspires me to go further ahead ... =D so please vote and comment ... =D thank you so much!

Chapter 1

Balfour's were Royal blood, it was their birth given right to be devilishly handsome and glorious charmers. They condoned a talent of wooing women and never did they once encounter defeat in the game of love.

Although the male figures attempted many affairs they were only to marry and settle down with the Cruders. It was a contract signed by his Grandfather's great grandfather, in order to avoid war. From eighteenth century to this day on the contract had been intact.

The long line of marriages were enlisted on a metal plate just above Nathan's office desk. Unfortunately his future would be the same as his father's elder brother, his father's father and another seven generations before his grandfathers.

Nathan Kamp Balfour had survived modern days with his old minded family. He didn't want to change now. The Balfour Ball would seal his fate and soon he would be ready to take over his father's company, run his very own and have healthy children with Camilla Cruder to take his place when he is of age.

It was all planned out and organized. There was nothing more Nathan could want except for his life being organized. After the chaos he has caused Nathan asks nothing from this marriage except peace and an image to play off the play boy reputation he gladly accepted two years ago.

The desk he was seated at served him for many services ; most of them he was not very fond of. Nathan clamped his hands together staring at the clock across from the lavishly aroused waiting room. There was not one person who had come into the office and not thought about sex.

His office was private, confidential but that didn't seem to stop Jennifer from entering unannounced. She was a petite blonde, with drowsy hooded eyes. Nathan objected but Eliot and Brad his two younger brothers were at 'ease' around her.

"Mr. Balfour your chariot awaits." she said reading out of a teal index card. Nathan raised his eyebrow at his perky secretary and looked over her shoulder to see Elliot in a well varnished tux. There wasn't any differences between him and his brother, aside from the fact that he spoke over ten different languages.

"Tell Eliot to get lost." Nathan said watching as Jennifer opened her mouth then closed it.

"Sir- I uh. I can't do that" Jennifer said inching closer to the door. That's what Nathan hated about the soft spoken Jennifer Lu. She was too nice. In the past month he had lost three clients due to her misplacing important information and unable to communicate with his tough clients over the phone.

"Lock up my office and tell Stanley the security head not to forget to open the over night surveillance" Nathan prompted. Even though he told her to follow the same procedure every day ; he can't help but suspect she forgot.

Nathan covered his dark maroon silk shirt with his darkened blazer. His hair was richly styled while his Rolex chimed a quarter after five. Nathan knew exactly what Eliot was here to do.

He looked up at his brother from his Black Berry and smiled.

"I'm here to take you in. Lock you down and throw you in hell." Eliot rambled as Nathan passed him. "Hey no hug? I fly out here from California and you give me the cold shoulder?" Eliot smiled when Nathan looked up at him.

"Give me those handcuffs that you're hiding behind your back and I'll give you a well deserved hug." Nathan grinned as Eliot handed over the silver plated cuffs to him.

"Come on; you need a bachelor party!" Eliot said walking besides him. Nathan gave him a deranged look and shrugged.

"I can't remember?" Nathan said pushing through the revolving doors.