Chapter 31

"It hurts"
~~~~~~~~~~~

(Abby's P.O.V)
I heard rustling coming from the bushes.
I froze not knowing what to do.
I took a step back figuring I could run. But I stepped on a twig. It snapped and then I heard growling.
I whipped around only to come face to face with a coyote.
"Good puppy." I whispered trying to back up again but I only got a step to two in before three more came out of the bushes.
I was trapped.
They came charging towards me knocking me down.
I screamed as I hit the hard dirt ground.
Tears dripping from my eyes.
I felt sharp pain and something wet dripping down my leg.
I saw something running towards me and the coyotes
There was a whine before everything went dark.

(Louis P.O.V)
I sat there staring at Abby laying motionless on the couch as the doctor finished up.
He gave us antibiotics to make sure it didn't get infected and instructions with them.
Jamie thanked him as he left.
Harry sat there wide eyed still freaked out from what happened.
I can't believe that has happened. Niall sighed
She was attacked by coyotes. Liam whispered trying to process it.
Why would she have run away? Josh asked looking at everyone
I can't help but feel like this is your fault. Jamie yelled stabbing harry in the chest with their finger
How is this my fault? Harry yelled back
Because. Ever since you showed up everything has fell apart.
She was happy and fine until you came along. Jamie hissed stomping upstairs

(No ones  P.O.V)
Do you all think we should... bring Abby to her room. So she can be in bed? Liam said breaking the awkward silence from Jamie's storm
Yea. I got her harry. Agreed going to pick her up
No. I got her. Josh argued going over to her as well.
No. I'll get her. Harry hissed
No. I'll get her. Josh hissed back
NO I-GUYS. Louis whispered yelled
Shut up before you wake her. If your going to argue about it I'll do it. He said walking over and picking Abby up taking her to her room.
He laid her in bed pulling the covers up on her slightly.

(Abby's P.O.V)
My eyes slowly opened as pain and confusion washed over me. How did I get back here. I thought I ran away. Was It all just a dream?
I slowly sat up but hissed in pain instead. I couldn't remember what happened.
Suddenly there was a sharp squeezing pain on my wrist and a face in front of mine.
WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY? Jamie's hissed in my face
W-what? Your hurting me. I I don't know what you're talking about. I stuttered out in pain
Don't play dumb, Abby. You know exactly what you did. She said losing her voice.
I'm sorry, I ran away. But what happened? I don't remember. I whispered
Jamie smirked slightly.
You don't remember what happened? She asked going soft and sweet,
I. I don't, I said rubbing my wrist where she currently had her hand on the fading bruise as there is now a new one forming.
I I can't believe you don't remember. I'll tell you everything. She said starting from the beginning of what happened. Smirking slightly
My eyes widened with fear as she told me. From me running away to what Happened after.

(Jamie's P.O.V)
I can't believe she forgot. Poor sweet sweet Abby. I told her everything of what happened. Everything from the moment she left to the moment she came back through that door with harry. She thought she was safe. But know she knows she's not...
I'm glad she so gullible.

(A/N
Right, so sorry for kind of a crappy chapter. I'm getting back into it and figuring out what I was doing. I don't really remember where I was heading with this. So I'm kind of starting over in a way. Anyways. So very sorry it took like literally a year to update.
But here it is. The next chapter you have been waiting and asking for.)