Chapter 4

(Note, So so sorry for not updating. I feel so bad.)

(Harry's P.O.V)
After watching Abby run out of the house and down the street. Liam ordered Pizza. I had 3 bites of mine before I was full. Niall only had two. The rest of the boys had one. Sam and Dia had a half.

Are you eating anymore? Liam asked looking at me and then the girls
No. We all said slouching back.
Liam sighed taking everyone's plaits.
After Liam walked into the kitchen to throw are plaits out. I came up with an idea.
Let's go on a walk. I said standing up.
That would be good for everyone. Fresh air. Get are minds off.... Everything. Lia, said walking in
Alright. Yeahs and Omaha where said as everyone stood up. I walked out and took a right. Walking down as the park came into view. I heard everyone stop behind me and someone cleared there throat.
I turned around and looked at everyone.
Um..Harry.. That's the park. Zayn said
Yeah. And? I asked
That's where Abby....Catlena is... Liam said
... PLEASE. GUYS. J-just give me this time to see her again. Please. Harry begged falling to his knees.
ALRIGHT. Alright. Okay. Liam said sighing and helping me up
I ran to the park and stopping at the entrance catching my breath before walking in.
I immediately starting looking for Abby. I spotted her like 10 seconds in. She was beautiful as ever. Hair slightly blowing in the breeze big brown eyes starting at a butterfly on a flower. Her smile big and gorgeous. Her outfit matching her personality perfect. Pink. I sat down at a picnic table so I could watch her. Everyone soon joined me all glancing at Abby or Catlena.
CAT. I heard someone yell. I looked at saw that one girl waving her over to her and Josh. She smiled and nodded yelling a quick "Coming". Josh and Janie. I think her name was. Turned back around. Abby turned around but stopped when she saw us. Her eyes growing big. She ran over to Josh grabbing his hand pulling him. I watched as Josh turned around looking at her his eyes immediately filling with worry and concern as he saw her face. They exchanged some words and then Josh turned around walking over to where I am. Janie or whatever grabbing Abby's arms and trying to pull her out.

(Abby's P.O.V)

I was watching a really pretty Butterfly for a while. When I heard my name. I looked over at Jamie and Josh. Jamie was waving me over.
"COMING!" I smiled taking another look at Lynn. (That's what I named the butterfly!) I turned around only to be looking at That guys and his friends who tried to kidnap me or something. I ran over to Josh grabbing his hand and tugging on it.
What's wrong? He asked looking at me noticing my worried expression.
J-Josh. There here. That guy. I stuttered as my eyes teared up.
Hey. Hey. Shh. I'll take care of it. He said kissing my forehead and putting his hands on my cheeks.
D-don't hurt them. I said as he started walking away. Jamie grabbed my hand and started pulling me away. Josh didn't answer.
JOSH. DONT. PLEASE. I yelled trying to pull away from Jamie. But. Jamie was taller and stronger then me. She grabbed my waist and lifted me up walking out of the park.
NO. JOSH. DONT. LET ME GO. I yelled
Abby. You don't want to watch. She said
HE CANT HURT THEM. IT DOESNT MATTER WHO THEY ARE- I was cut off by Jamie covering my mouth.
MMMHHMMMM. I squealed licking her hand.
HUH EW. CAT. She screamed dropping me. I shot up running back to the park. WAIT. I screamed as I entered Jamie right behind me.

(Harry's P.O.V)

As Josh approached I stood up.
WHY ARE YOU WATCHING HER ALL THE TIME. HuH? He screamed pushing me causing me to flip over the table.
Josh stepped on the table jumping down so he stood in front of me again.
Woah. Dude. Calm down. Liam said walking over. Josh flipped around turning towards him.
WAIT. I heard Abby yell. I looked over and saw Abby running back into the park.
Abby. Go back home with Jamie. He said
No. I- but she stopped talking grabbing her head.
H-Harry? She said as she started to sway. Josh and I ran over catching her as she fell.

(Again. I am so sorry I haven't updated.)