Chapter 11

(I didn't want this version I wanted it by blink 182 but I couldn't find one that would work. So I would suggest listening to that version for. YouTube while reading this if you can.)
(Louis P.O.V)

My best friends girlfriend doesn't remember anything. Not only is she my best friends girlfriend but she's mine also. One of my best friends is.. Gone. I want her to come back. I miss seeing them so Happy. I remember what it was like here before all this happened. Abby was so happy when she was with Josh and Jamie. But that changed when we found her. When you look into her eyes all you see is fear and sorrow. Almost as if she hoping or praying we leave. When I look at her I see a broken warrior. She's fighting something. Something dangerous, I'm determined to help her and fix her. I don't care what I have to do. I miss her and Harry needs her back. Dia and Sam need her. I need her. We need to get her back.
I have a pain in my chest and I know it's missing her. I'm missing a peace of me. I'm missing my friend. She's my little sister and I love her.

Harry. We will get her back. I promise. I said sitting next to Harry as he watched Abby leave out the window to Josh. She ran over jumping onto his arms, Josh planting a kiss in her forehead looking into her eyes as she looks up at him.

But would if we don't. Harry sighed looking at me
We will, I'll make sure of it. I smiled slightly patting his shoulder and walking away to the kitchen.
Tears came to my eyes once I reached it.i had to stay strong for Harry, Dia and Sam but the truth is I'm having a really hard time. I don't know what I'm going to do. She was my baby sister. I know she's not a baby but she is to me. She is my younger sister. Kind of. I need her back. Harry needs her back in his arms.