Chapter 19

"And she soon learned that she is suffering"
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

(Jamie's P.O.V)
Shortly after Josh told Abby to go back upstairs. I followed.
I walked up the stairs and to her room. I walked in and closed the door behind me.
Abby. Why didn't you cover the bruise you idiot. You are going to get me in trouble. I hissed walking over and grabber her hand pointing at the bruise.
I'm sorry. I didn't have time. I will next time. Abby mumbled keeping her eyes on her lap.
Good. I think only Sam saw it. Are you you coming no down? I asked
No. I'm uh. I'm just going to stay here. I'll stay out of the way. I have a migraine. I'll just sleep. She whispered
Fine. Whatever. I snapped leaving her room
I walked back down stairs into the living room.
Is she okay? Josh asked
Oh yea fine. Jamie smiled
What the heck is happening? Dia question
Yea.something obviously happened here while we were gone. Harry piped in
Oh. Jamie and Abby got in a small argument then they not snapped at me. Josh smiled
Let's watch a movie. Jamie said changing the subject before Angeles could say anything.
Sure's and okays are heard.
Josh got yo picking a movie and putting it in.
Should I go get Abby? Zayn asked
Oh no. She has a migraine. She's sleeping. Jamie said turning her attention from the screen to Zayn.
(Louis P.O.V)
Something doesn't seem right here. But I done want to start anything. I'll just have to do some searching around later. Maybe I can figure it out. detective Louis has a mission. I smiled to myself liking the sound of that. I turned my attention to the tv as I noticed the movie starting.

(Abby's P.O.V)
I sat on my bed looking at my bruise.
It hurts. I mumbled looking at Zoe before touching it slightly and moving my wrist around. Zoe licked my face trying to cheer me up. I sighed patting the spot next to me. She jumped up curling up next to me.
I need someone I whispered. I need Harry.
I laid down closing my eyes. Trying to escape reality and this situation. Just wanting it to end.