Chapter 29

"I'm afraid"
(Abby's P.O.V)
I sat there clearing my mind. Until it started pouring that is. Maybe running away wasn't the best idea. It's raining and it's cold. And here I am. Sitting alone at the park. I car slowly passed the park then abruptly stopped. Someone got out. I got up and ran. I heard them yelling my name. I knew it was one of the boys. But I was scared. So I kept running. I ran into the woods. I stopped at I tree catching my breath. I sat down and cried.

(Zayns P.O.V)
We all decided to go out looking for Abby. Dana staying home in case she comes back. I got in the car and drove. I drove passed the park. I looked in and saw a girl sitting at a picnics table there. Why would someone be sitting alone in a spark in the rain? I don't understand. Unless it's Abby. That is.
....ABBY. I slammed on the brakes getting out. Abby stood up. And ran Into the woods. I yelled her name running after her. But lost her at the entrance of the woods.
I tried calling her again but nothing happened.

(Abby's P.O.V)
The first day Harry found me here. In California. If I just turned and looked at him longer. If I just realized who he was. None of this would of happened.
I just know it. I'm m so stupid.
I stood up deciding that this was a stupid idea and I should go back.... Except for the fact that... I have no bloody idea with where the heck i am. Did I come from the left or right.... Or none. How did I even get here.
I walked deciding to go right. I'm 99% sure that's the way I come. But boy... Was I wrong.

(Sorry it took so long to update.)