Chapter 7

"Please understand, I'm not who I was" - black-leopard
(Abby's P.O.V)
I woke up and looked around. This is not going to work. I'm not letting this happen. I refuse.
There is no way I'm going to let these.. These psychos control me like this. I like Josh. I don't know who Harry is and I don't want to.
I smiled as a nurse walked in handing me a tray of food.
Thanks! I smiled taking it.
No problem! She said going to walk out.
HEY. Um. Can I ask you something? I asked her
Sure. She said turning around
So I have to live with.. Harry and them. But I can still see Josh. Right? I asked
Yes. You have to stay the nights with Harry and them to help with your memory but and the doctor highly suggests that you stay with them. But we can't control that really. He also suggest that they take you to some places that might help spark a memory.
Oh. Okay. I said
Don't worry we explained everything to them. When they come to pick you up we have some more things we need to explain before you leave. She smiled walking out
I sighed nibbling on my food and sipping the orange juice they gave me.
This is going to suck.

(Harry's P.O.V)
I woke up jumping out of bed. Today is the day I get to bring Abby back. Help her get her memory back! I'm so excited.
I walked down stairs making some breakfast. After I showered.
Everyone else finally woke up about 15 minutes ago. They are just finishing eating.
**********
Final,y everyone is ready and we are getting in the car. I'm so excited I'm jumping up and down in my seat.
Are we almost there? I asked
Almost Harry. Liam Said
I waited about 10 more minutes and we finally pulled in. I jumped out of the car walking inside and to Abby's room.

(Josh P.O.V)
I sat outside on my front porch waiting for Harry to bring Abby to there rented thing across the street from my house. I sipped ,y coffee and scrolled through the Internet checking the weather.

(Abby P.O.V)
At about 10:30 Harry walked in with everyone followed by a nurse and Doctor.
Abby, nurse Trina here is going to unhook you from everything's you can go while I explain somethings. He said
O-okay. I stuttered why did I stutter you may ask. Well I stuttered because unlike I'm nervous about staying with Harry, Dia, Sam etc. also I'm a little worried that some of this unhooking might hurt.
Alright. So. I just have to explain somethings. A part of this virus and Abby getting her memory back. She might hallucinate. You. Ishtar find that she isn't wake up or its hard take her up. There is also things like panic attacks and sudden breakdowns. There also maybe be lose of memory of things that happened that day, Don't worry about any of this. It's all normal. In her files it says that a while back she was sick for a while. That was rrhis virus moving up to her brain. This wouldn't of happened if the doctors figured it out faster and realized what was happening. The doctor said finishing as I hissed at the I.V coming out.
Sorry. Trina said smiling sympathetically
I just smiled a little in return and say up getting out of bed and grabbing my clothes on the counter and changing in the bathroom. After I walked out we all walked out of the room. Harry reaching for my hand but I pulled away.