Chapter 17

(No ones P.O.V)
I knew what I did was going to get me in trouble. And that. I wasn't prepared for.
(No ones P.OV)
ABBY COME HERE. Josh yelled
Abby slowly came down the steps and walked to the corner before the living room stopping.
Yes? She asked
Come in here please. He snapped
Abby moved over the slightest bit so we could just see the tips of her hair sticking out into the room.
More. Jamie hissed
Again she moved the slightest bit. We could now see all her hair on the one side.
you are going to have to come in more then that, Abigail. Josh said raising his voice
Abby moved not even an ich. We could just start seeing the side of her face.
WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR GAMES ABBY. Jamie screamed
EITHER YOU WALK IN YOURSELF NOW OR ILL MAKE YOU. She continued
Abby stayed put as Jamie walked over grabbing her and yanking her in.

(Abby's P.O.V)
I sat in my room wishing Harry and The boys were here. They went out for lunch. I was invited as was Josh and Jamie. But I didn't want to go since I didn't want to go Josh stayed with me. Jamie didn't want to go because Josh and I weren't going. Now I wish I would of. I did something I shouldn't do.
No. I didn't do it. But I did. At least.. That's what I was told. But I can't tell you from who. It's messing with my head. Why did I do that. I broke Jamie's mothers vase. The only thing she had left of her. I did it on purpose.
"ABBY COME HERE"
I slowly walked down the stairs but I didn't enter the room. I knew they were both mad.

(No ones P.O.V)
Ow. Abby mumbled after Jamie yanked her in
Shut up. She snapped pushing Abby on the couch
Why did you do it? Josh snapped crossing his arms
Abby just looked down
ANSWER HIM. Jamie screeched
I-I don't know.
So you just did it because you felt like it. Josh said glaring at Abby
NO. I... I.. I just I was mad. I just did it. Abby sighed looking down at her hands
Whatever. That was the last thing Jamie had of her mother. I can't believe you right now. Josh mumbled hugging Jamie as she cried into his shoulder.
They have been best friends since preschool.
Just, go do something. Josh sighed looking away from Abby.
Abby got up and went upstairs to her room.
(Sam's P.O.V)
We sat in a restaurant talking and laughing as we are waiting for our food.
We talked for a while when are food finally came. Silence filled our table as we ate. It was a nice silence. Until Harry broke it.
Hey guys. How did Abby even get here. None the less meet Josh and Jamie. Harry asked
No idea. Why don't we ask when we get back.