Hey, no fun

*Nath's p.o.v*

I was awoken by the sound of baby cries. I opened my eyes and saw that Lucie was no longer lying on me. I went to the kitchen where the sound was coming from, I peaked through the open door to see Lucie cuddling our little man and cooing him. I leant on the door frame and watched her as she tried to settle him down.

'Morning beautiful.' I called over to her.

'Hey Nath.' She called back.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms round her waist pulling her into me and put my head on hers.

I looked at little Connor his eyes which were just like Lucie's staring up at us. A large smile formed on his face as he looked at us.

'He loves his daddy, just like I love his daddy' Lucie whispered.

'I love you both so much.' I replied kissing her head.

Soon enough everyone filed into the kitchen as they were all waking up. Most of them probably had headaches.

I was making cups of tea as the girls were all sat down by the table and the other lads were resting against the counter.

I handed everyone their tea as my phone vibrated, I looked at it I had a mention on twitter.

@jaythewanted: 'Look at @nathanthewanted and @Lucie_Blondie with their new baby boy.'

There was then a picture attached of me and Lucie from earlier when I thought we were alone in the kitchen.

'Thank's bird.' I called out still looking at my phone.

'Anytime mate.' He replied.

*Lucie's p.o.v*

While the boys were at work, Ellie stayed with me as the other girls also had to go to work.

Ellie was playing with Connor on the sofa while I was on twitter I saw the pic Jay has tweeted or me, Nath and Conor and replied to it.

'@jaythewanted: 'Look at @nathanthewanted and @Lucie_Blondie with their new baby boy.' My two beautiful boys <3'

I also had two other mentions.

'@itsjustmeMia: @Lucie_Blondie I never knew you were pregnant! Mum will go crazy and I am with her now sorry for leaving I had to see Caleb xx.'

I answered my sister

'@itsjustmeMia it's alright and yeah I was pregnant and I don't care what mum thinks xx.'

there was one last mention.

@TheDSC: @Lucie_Blondie Nice to see you finally happy.'

What the hell! The DSC was my ex's gang why the hell were they being kind?!?

I ignored it and logged off.

I kept it to the back of my mind all day it was soon 5 and the boys were back and I was putting Connor to sleep in his cot.

Nath came up behind me wrapping his arms round me kissing my neck.

'Hey Nath you know we have never been on a date.' I said remembering.

'Oh yeah.' He mumbled into my neck.

'Maybe we should go on one.' I said spinning away from him.

'Luce, I would love to take you on a date but can't it wait, I'm a man I have needs.' He moaned flopping on to the bed.

'Needs Nathan...' I teased.

'Yes Luce, 9 months I've had to wait.' He growled sexually frustrated.

I went over and crawled over him hovering above him leaning down close to his lips before saying

'Well I'm sure you can wait just a few more hours.' I replied getting quickly off to avoid his hands I stuck my tongue out and headed for a shower to get ready.

We didn't do anything fancy we just went out and got a quick meal, Nath was looking at me the whole time I knew what he rather would be doing we finished our food and paid and got in the taxi.

Nath squeezed my knee and I looked up at him he was smirking at me, he kissed my cheek. I turned to him his bright eyes staring into my blue eyes. I leant forward and he did the same then we kissed.

When we broke away his forehead was resting against mine we were both breathless

As soon as we got home, Nathan dragged me straight upstairs.

I woke up the next morning Nathan pulling me into his bare chest, my bare back against his chest, he kissed my cheek in appreciation and mumbled words into my hair. I fiddled with Nathan's fingers as he had his arms round me. I must of fallen asleep again as I woke up again later that day in bed, except this time I was in shorts and my favourite top of nath's. I rolled over at looked at the time 2pm. Jeez I had slept for ages. I dragged myself out of bed and plodded down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on. I was soon greeted by two warm arms wrapping themselves around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I leant my head towards his and kissed his cheek, he looked up at me and pecked my lips softly, I kissed him back.

'Afternoon beautiful.' He smirked.

'Oh shush you, your fault I was tired.' I shot back.

'Oi, you don't mind really.' He laughed.

'I suppose.' I replied.

'Oh and how come I have this on?' I added.

'I thought you might want to wake up with clothes on.' He winked.

'You're a cheeky bugger.' I mumbled.

The next minute I was flung over his shoulder.

'Nath put me down.' I laughed. He carried me into the sitting room.

'Well hello to the mini gangster.' Max and Tom sniggered.

'Talk about sleeping beauty.' Siva chuckled.

'It was Nathan's fault.' Jay mocked in my voice who was lead on one of the sofas.

'Oi!' I said still flung over Nath's shoulder, I struggled off his shoulder and out of his grip as I made my way towards Jay sitting on him so he couldn't move.

'Luce, get off.' He moaned.

'I did warn you.' I reminded him.

He just mumbled something rude.

Before calling Nath

'Naaattthhh.' He groaned.

'Wha...' Nath started before coming back through before bursting into fits of laughter.

'Get her off.' Jay begged.

'I did warn him' I said trying to get Nath on to my side, but instead he picked me up bridal style off of Jay's back.

'Hey, no fun.' I complained as he set me back down on the ground.

'You have a baby to attend to.' Nath replied slapping my ass making me move towards the stairs.

'Bastard.' I mumbled as I walked away.

'I heard that.' He called from the sofa where he was now sat talking to the lads.