Sick

A/N: I'm soooo sorry i left it on a cliffhanger for so long xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*7pm*

My phone then rang I picked up straight away.

'Hello?' I choked down the phone.

'Mate, we've found her.' Tom replied sounding worried.

'Ok we are coming.' I told him before hanging up and running back down the beach, I never ran so fast in my life we saw them coming back up the beach.

Tom was carrying her.

'Is she alright?' I whispered stroking her pale cheek.

'We think so.' Kels replied hesitantly.

'We have to get back to Ellie so she can help me.' Kels continued.

'Jay call Ellie and tell her please.' Kels added.

'Sure.' Jay said getting his phone out.

'Thanks for finding her.' I praised Tom and Kels.

'No worries mate.' Tom smiled.

*8:30pm*

We got back to the house and Tom laid Luce on the couch, Ellie and Kels went to attend to her.

They were blocking her off from everyone’s view. Chelle and Reesha went over to help El and Kels.

What was wrong with Lucie?

*Lucie's p.o.v*

I stirred slowly opening my eyes slowly I was surrounded by the girls.

'What happened, where am I?!' I croaked.

'Lucie!' A relieved Nathan called out running to my side.

'Lucie, it's alright you're on the sofa in the villa, you collapsed on the beach.' Kels explained to me.

I nodded slowly slightly remembering my walk on the beach.

'Nathan.' I spoke weakly looking at him.

'Lucie, you're alright.' He cooed stroking my face I reached out to his cheek and placed my hand on his wet cheek. He had been crying, how long had I collapsed for?

He planted a soft gentle kiss on my lips. He pulled back and I felt a sharp jabbing pain in my side, I screamed out in pain, tears falling down my cheeks. I shot up grasping my side, screaming and crying out in pain. I fell back on to a warm body and two strong arms wrapped themselves around me, I gripped hold of his t shirt tugging at it and holding it tightly in my clenched fists. I cried on to his t shirt while he kissed my head. I had Ellie and Kels pressing points on my abdominal and the side it hurt on trying to figure out what was wrong. The pain finally died down as I breathed heavily still grasping Nath's t shirt.

I fell asleep in Nathans arms.

At 4am I woke up shivering and freezing cold yet my skin was hot.

'Baby, what's wrong?' Nath questioned as he stirred from me moving.

'I'm freezing.' I told him.

He got up from the sofa going upstairs before coming back down with our duvet. He sat back down on the sofa this time topless I cuddled into his warm chest burying my head into him. He pulled the duvet over me, his arms wrapped around my waist. Singing me to sleep.

When I woke there were people rushing all around, not looking at me, the atmosphere was sad and rushed.

I kept calling out to them but no one replied, I looked to my left and saw Nathan sat on a chair opposite me his head in his hands his fingers running through his hair. He looked up at me and his face was pale and white, eyes red and puffy he had been crying again.

What was wrong with me?!

I kept calling out to Nathan but he couldn't hear me.

With all my energy I then screamed.

'NATHAN!' He looked up and saw me sitting up and came rushing over to my side.

'Lucie.' He choked making me lay back down.

'Nathan, what's going on?' I asked taking his hand and squeezing it, he kissed my hand and didn't reply.

'Nathan, tell me.' I demanded stroking his pale zoned out face.

'We are going home.' He then came out with.

'But why Nathan what's wrong with me.' I begged him pleading with my eyes.

'I don't know.' He lied looking down to the floor.

'Right Luce we are getting you home.' Kels explained giving me a glass of water.

'But why!' I cried.

'Your ill Lucie.' Kels tried to soothe but it wasn't working I was just getting pissed off Nath could sense this as he was holding my hand.

'Someone just god damn tell her.' He shouted burying his head into the sofa.

'Lucie, you miscarried last night, and we think you might have ruptured something inside.' Kelsey finally told me.

I felt my face dropped.

'But the hospital said everything was fine, at least it wasn't Nath's baby I miscarried but if I've ruptured something, it could ruin everything.' I cried thinking it all through.

'Baby it'll be fine.' Nath said cuddling me.

'No it won't, it could ruin us.' I cried.

'Hey nothing could ruin us, we love each other and that's final.' He replied sternly.

'But you won't love me, If you can't 'love' me.' I cried into his chest.

'Don't say that, I'll always love you no matter what!' He kissed my cheek.

'The taxis are here.' Tom called through to us.

Nath wrapped my arm over his shoulders and put his arm round my waist to support me. He helped me off the sofa and helped me to the taxi.

Soon enough we were on a flight back to England. They took me straight to hospital after we landed, we seemed to be in the hospital for ages.