I'm Strong

We arrived at Nathan's house, hopefully they wouldn't realise as you couldn't tell just by looking at Mia that she was pregnant. We walked up to the door and Nath opened it.

'Nath!, what you doing home?' I asked hugging him.

'We finished a day early so got to go home.' He explained hugging me back and kissing my cheek.

After we separated from the hug, I turned to my sister and said

'You should already know each other but Mia, Nath Nath, Mia.' I said introducing them.

'We know.' They laughed at the same time.

Jess than appeared around the corner.

'JESS!' Mia said dropping her bags and running to her.

'MIA.' Jess replied hugging her back.

'I'm staying here for a while.' Mia smiled at Jess.

'Yay you can stay in my room with me.' Jess smiled back.

'Ok.' Mia mentioned.

They took Mia's bags and went upstairs, I then turned back round to Nathan who was smirking at me.

'What?' I said smiling.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in close to him. I looked up at him smiling he leans in and kissed me softly before it became more passionate. I ran my fingers through his hair and on his neck. His hands were firmly gripped on my hips. After a while we broke the kiss and I just cuddled into his chest.

'It was lonely without you.' He said.

'Well I'm with you now.' I mentioned.

'Your mine later.' He whispers huskily into my ear before walking to the kitchen it makes me shiver all over.

'I saw that.' He laughs.

'Shut up Loser.' I reply.

'I'm gonna go see my sister.' I called to him.

I went upstairs to Jess' room, and knocked on the door.

'Come in.' A voice called I poked my head around the door.

'Hey girls, just wanna say Mia if you need me come find me.' I said giving her a look she nodded in agreement.

'Ok have fun girls.' I mentioned before leaving the room.

*Nathan's p.o.v*

I had finished making cuppas for me and Luce when she came back down the stairs into the kitchen.

'Here you go Blondie.' I grin at her.

'Thanks Loser.' She replied.

We headed into the sitting room and we settled down on the sofa and turned on a movie. Lucie leaned her head on my chest and I put my arm round her. We were about half way through the movie when Lucie decided she was gonna try get up. I decided to tease her by not letting go of her. She just gave me a look. She tried to get up again and this time ended up taking me with her she fell sideways on to the sofa as I was still holding her I fell too landing next to her with my head on her chest and my arms still wrapped round her. She moved her right arm and put it round my shoulders she played with my hair as I leant on her chest. When we finally did get up Mia came round the corner, she looked worried.

'Luce can I talk to you?' She asked timidly.

'Of course.' Lucie replied getting off the sofa and going over to Mia.

Mia seemed different something wasn't right, but it wasn't my place to ask. I saw Mia hug Lucie before running up the stairs back to Jess' room. Lucie then came back through and sat next to me.