Bye......

(A/N: just a reminder in case anyone forgot Lucie hates saying bye)

a few weeks later*

*Lucie's p.o.v*

We were having a huge party after the boys released there album and it went to number one on the album charts and it was Tom's birthday.

Connor was with Nath's mum again.

It was around 2am and I was going to find Nathan. I was trying to get past all of the making out couples on the stairs, the music was still blaring and the drinks were still flowing, I accidentally tripped over one couple and kept apologising.

'It's alright.' A male voice said.

I could recognise that voice from anywhere.

'Nathan....?' I cried.

He just stared at me mouth wide open.

'Lucie...I...I...' He stuttered.

I turned back and ran up to our room, followed by Jay and Tom who had seen what happened.

'Shhh Luce, I'm sorry.' Tom hushed me embracing me in a hug.

'Why would he do that?' I sobbed full of hurt and anger.

'Because he is stupid and most likely drunk.' Jay said.

'Just try and sleep.' Tom suggested pulling the covers over me.

They left me to rest and went to continue the party.

I just cried until I fell asleep. I woke up early because of a bad dream.

I dragged myself out of bed changed into baggy trackies and a jumper and threw my hair up into a messy bun and plodded downstairs.

The house was a mess, cans and bottles everywhere people passed out in random places.

I plopped on the couch and hugged a pillow resting my head on the arm. I felt and looked like shit. I scanned the floor to see all the people asleep on the floor, my eyes came across a guy sitting in the corner he was awake he had his hands running through his brown hair and his head on his knees and his knees pulled up to his chest. He lifted his head his piercing blue eyes staring straight at me it was Nathan. He got up, to come over to me so I got up of the couch and walked off.

'Lucie wait.' He called grabbing my hand.

'Get off me Nathan!' I spoke bluntly pulling my hand away.

'Luce I'm so sorry, I was drunk.' He spoke quickly both of us starting to tear up.

'I don't care, what about Connor!, and it’s not the first time either is it! this is why we should have just stayed friends' I nearly screamed at him allowing the tears to pour down my face.

'I love you and Connor so much, I'm so sorry Luce, please don't do this.' He cried.

'Bye Nathan.' I breathed before storming off out the front door and got a taxi to Gloucester to pick up Connor.

____________________

Jess was at school and Nath's mum was at work so I let myself in and left a note for them and paid the babysitter so she could leave.

I picked up Connor in my arms and cuddled him tight, he was a spitting image of Nathan which made me want to cry again. The taxi took us back to Gloucester, I thanked and paid the really nice taxi lady.

I stayed in a hotel with Connor, for a few weeks crying myself to sleep each night. I hadn't been taking good care of myself as I couldn't be bothered, the paps had caught several pics of me and Connor and were asking questions.