Welcome to the world

*Lucie's p.o.v*

Months passed and we hadn't seen Mia or my ex's gang I was getting slightly worried about Mia. Jess had gone back to live with her mum while I lived with the boys. The girls and guys had taken such great care of me I really appreciated it.

Everyone was out elsewhere so it was just me on my own.....

I had real bad cramps in my stomach, getting worse after a few hours went by! Argh I couldn't handle it I had to call now. The pain was so bad I was screaming. I grabbed my phone and rang Nath.

'Hey babe you ok?'

'No, ahhhh Nath help me.'

'What's wrong?'

'Stomach, pain.' I screamed again.

'Hold on, I'll be there soon.'

I lowered myself onto the sofa leaning against a pillow jesus it hurt.

Nathan was soon home and came over to me, he squeezed my hand. He was followed by Ellie and Kelsey.

*Nathan's p.o.v*

When Ellie and Kelsey came in they over took everything and checked Lucie to see what was wrong.

'Right, Luce you've gone into labour.' Ellie explained.

'Then we have to get her to the hospital.' I exclaimed.

'It's too late to move her, she's gonna have a home birth.' Kelsey mentioned.

'I hate you for doing this to me.' Luce growled at me.

'You weren't complaining at the time.' I smirked.

'Nathan shut up and go get warm towels, rubber gloves, blanket and a bowl of warm water.' Ellie ordered me.

'Ok, ok.' I said going off to find everything they needed. Well let's rephrase that I was running round the house like a mad man trying to find everything they needed.

When I came back all the others were back. I handed the things to Kelsey and Ellie who had been joined by Nareesha and Michelle.

'Right if the rest of the boys go and Nathan get your ass over here and hold Lucie's hand.' Kelsey demanded.

*the other's p.o.v*

We were ordered to leave the room, hours seemed to go by as Lucie was delivering her's and Naths baby.

After a few hours we started to hear baby cries from the other room.

That was a good sign.

We decided to poke our heads round the door everyone was smiling. We walked in and went over to our girls. Lucie's head was now resting on Nath's lap and the baby was wrapped in a towel and blanket in Lucie's arms.

*Nathan's p.o.v*

Our baby was beautiful, I wrapped my arms over Lucie's shoulders as she was leaning on my lap.

He had Luce's deep blue ocean eyes, they were staring up at us.

'Nath, he has your hair and nose.' Luce smiled stroking his little rosy cheeks.

'Yeah he has your amazing eyes.' I replied kissing Luce's head.

In the evening some of the group went out leaving me, Luce, Ellie, Jay and the baby.

Lucie had fallen asleep on me and our baby boy resting on her chest.

Ellie and Jay were heading up to bed, Ellie picked up my little guy and put him to bed before they both went to bed.

Lucie had fallen asleep leaning on my chest in between my legs.

I grabbed the blanket from the floor and pulled it up over Lucie, I took my top off and snuggled down playing with her hair.

She yawned and turned over wrapping her arms round me burying her face in my chest smiling.

I wrapped my arms round her kissed her hair before falling asleep.

*Lucie's p.o.v*

I felt Ellie take our little boy off my chest before leaving the room. Nath then pulled a blanket over me and took his top off.  I turned over and buried my face into his warm body. He was warm, comfortable, safe and comforting. I loved falling asleep in his arms.

' I love you.' I whispered before falling asleep.

*The other's p.o.v*

I'm not sure what time we got back from clubbing but it was some early hours of the next morning, we all poured in through the front door into the sitting room. We all immediatly went silent when we saw Lucie and Nath cuddled up on the sofa asleep.

'Shhh.' Nathan hushed us as he was playing with Lucie's hair.

'Sorry mate.' Jay slurred.

Nath just rolled his eyes.

 We crept past and went up the stairs departing into our own rooms.