It's happening again

*Nathan’s p.o.v*

It was the day I was moving to London to live with the other lads, I was gonna miss Lucie like crazy and I couldn’t help but feel something when we gazed at each other she was really pretty, her personality was amazing too she is like a female version of me. I sent her a goodbye text, but I knew I would never get the word bye from her ever unless she really meant bye.

‘I’m on my way to London, Blondie you have to come see me soon :) xx N'

She replied straight away.

‘Have a good time, See you soon Loser ;) xx L’

It took a few hours to get there, I greeted all the lads who were already there we sorted out bedrooms and started unpacking our stuff when we were all fed up of unpacking we all slumped on to the sofa and talked.

We sat there talking for ages before it got really late and we all headed to bed.

For the next few months we spent doing school tours and writing our first album and focused on building up a fanbase. It was a weekend and we didn’t have anything to do so I texted Lucie to see if she would like to come over.

‘Hey Blondie, haven’t seen you in ages, please come over xx N’

‘Yeah sure just give me an address and I’ll be there xx L’

I sent her the address and a few hours later there was a knock on the door, Tom went to get it.

‘Well Hello, who are you?’ Tom asked sounding impressed.

‘I’m Nathan’s friend, Lucie.’ Lucie replied shyly.

What why was Lucie being shy she wasn’t normally.

‘Yes please come in.’ Tom said inviting her in.

I walked through the door to the sitting room where all the boys and Luce were.

‘Hey Blondie.’ I said from behind her. She span round and hugged me some reason she was wearing sunglasses.

‘Hello Loser, I’ve missed you.’ She replied.

‘Guys this is Lucie, Lucie this is Max, Tom, Jay and Siva.’ I said pointing at each of the boys.

‘You’re a mini gangster like Nath is.’ Tom said looking at Lucie’s cap.

‘Oh he got the gangster thing from me.’ Lucie joked.

We all laughed, Lucie and I both went and sat down with all the others. The other boys kept smiling at her.

‘Nath can I talk to you?’ Luce asked sounding nervous.

‘Yeah sure Luce, excuse us for a minute.’ I said to the boys, as I left the room I could hear them talking about her.

I took her to the kitchen to talk.

‘What’s up Luce?’ I asked looking at her.

She then slowly removed her sunglasses to reveal a black eye.

‘WHAT!’ I shouted going over to her.

‘Please shhhh Nath.’ She begged getting upset.

‘Did he do this to you?’ I asked.

Luce nodded as she started crying.

‘He is a bastard… was it for the same reason as last time?’ I questioned.

Once again she nodded, I was fuming anger building inside me.

‘Nath, it’s alright you don’t have to protect me I’ll be alright.’ Lucie said trying to calm me down.

‘Lucie, it bloody isn’t alright, he is trying to bloody use you for his own sake.’ I snapped back.

‘It’s too late Nath, he already has done it I couldn’t keep him away he was too strong.’ Lucie said starting to cry again.

I knew exactly what this meant, I hugged her.

‘You will be alright Luce, I’ve got you.’ I whispered into her hair as she cried in my arms.

‘You’re staying here whether you like it or not.’ I told her.

‘No Nath I can’t.’ she replied.

‘You can and you will.’ I said taking her hand and taking her into the other room where the boys are, they could see her black eye and red puffiness from where she had been crying.

‘You alright babe?’ Tom asked.

‘She will be, but for now can she please stay here guys?’ I asked the lads.

‘Yeah of course.’ They all said together. I took Lucie up to my room and she fell asleep in my bed, I went back down to join the others.

‘What happened to her?’ Tom asked sounding worried as I came back into the sitting room.

‘It’s her violent ex-boyfriend.’ I said to them.

‘What does he do to her?’ Max asked.

‘Well he uses her and if she refuses she gets beaten, he only attacks her when I’m not around to save her.’ I explained.

‘Ahh crap, poor Lucie!’ Jay said sounding and looking really sympathetic.

‘Don’t worry mate we will help look after her.’ Tom said with the others nodding in agreement.

‘Thanks guys.’ I smiled.