Run

*A few weeks later*

*Lucie’s p.o.v*

I woke up in Nathan’s bed he was sound asleep on the floor, so I didn’t wake him I crept to the bathroom so I could have a shower. I had been here for several weeks now so was quite good at doing things quietly. My black eye was nearly healed, I got out the shower and got changed before going back into Nath’s bedroom he was dressed and ready.

‘You are joining me and the boy’s round town.’ He smiled at me.

‘Yeah ok Loser.’ I stuck my tongue out at him.

He picked me up and spun me round by my waist making me scream and laugh.

We were in town and had been walking for ages my feet were killing me so I was walking really slowly. Nathan then said

‘Blondie you want me to carry you?’

‘Yes please.’ I smiled.

I jumped up on to his back and wrapped my legs around his stomach and my arms round his shoulders his hands were holding onto my thighs. As we got to a busier part of town there were paps there.

‘Just hold on to me.’ Nath demanded as the cameras started flashing we quickly moved away from them, I just held on to Nathan like he told me to the other boys were stood in front of him.

We managed to get back to the house in one piece.

‘We are going out tonight.’ Tom says to us. Everyone goes off to get ready.

Everyone meets again at 9pm ready to go out, we head into town to get the party started.

*Nathan’s p.o.v*

I really think I was falling for Lucie, she wouldn’t feel the same as we are just best friends.  We were out in a club, Lucie looked as beautiful as she always does. The drinks started straight away. Lucie was pretty out of it after a while but was she determined to keep dragging me to the dance floor she didn’t even like dancing. I had to keep hold of her to stop her falling over.

When I finally managed to get her back to our house, I carried her up to my room all the other boys went to their rooms. I laid Lucie down on the bed, she managed to climb in under the covers.

‘Oi Loser, don’t I get a cuddle.’ She slurred pouting at me.

I went over and sat next to her cuddling her she snuggled down and closed her eyes, I stroked her hair and whispered ‘I love you Luce.’

*Lucie’s p.o.v*

I was pretty drunk, but my hearing still worked perfectly I was cuddling Nathan and falling asleep when he whispered ‘I love you Luce.’

Did he really love me? I smiled before falling asleep.

I woke up in his arms, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before cuddling back down again. He smiled when I kissed him. I whispered into his ear ‘I heard what you said last night, I love you too Nath.’

He opened his eyes and looked at me. ‘Really?’ he asked.

‘Yes Nath really.’ I smiled at him.

‘So you mine now?’ he asked smirking.

‘Whoever said I was yours Loser, you have to chase me first.’ I laughed at him jumping out of bed running downstairs, soon enough Nath was chasing me, he was faster than me so he soon caught up with me he grabbed me around my waist unexpectedly which made me squeal.

‘Shhh you’ll wake the others.’ Nath replied setting me down.

‘So are you mine now?’ he asked smirking again.

‘Maybe…’ I teased him walking off.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back spinning me around so I was close to him, he leaned in and kissed me, I kissed him back to answer his question. The kiss was full of passion, I never imagined I would end up being Nath’s girlfriend. We separated and he stared at me in admiration.

‘You will always be my Blondie.’ He said smiling at me.

‘And you will always be my Loser.’ I laughed.

*Nathan’s p.o.v*

Lucie and I had been going out for a few weeks now, the boys had caught on quickly, but none of the fans new about Lucie yet. They only know her as my best friend.

It was late and Lucie was lying on the bed next to me, I started kissing her neck, she shivered. After a while she moved away.

‘I’m sorry Nath.’ She said seeming upset.

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked sitting up.

‘I want to, honest I do but I can’t, not just yet.’ She said looking at me apologetically.

‘Hey that’s alright.’ I said giving her a hug and kissing her head.

We just settle down in bed with her head on my chest.

*A three weeks later*

It was a day till my birthday and Lucie and I were driving back home to see my family. Instead of being dropped straight of at the house I got us dropped off at the park so we could walk back together, I wish I hadn’t done it now.

Lucie’s ex approached us, Lucie went white and pale her face was stricken with fear. He was a few feet away from us I stood in front of Lucie, I hated her ex with a passion.

‘Leave her alone.’ I growled at him.

‘You can’t stop me.’ He chuckled stepping forward.

‘She’s got a boyfriend.’ I mentioned.

‘Well who is this loser then Lucie?’ He smirked at Lucie who was hiding behind me.

‘Me!’ I spat at him. He stepped forward this time right by me, he went to deck me and I shoved Lucie out the way before ducking. He missed me I then swung for him, he didn’t move in time I my clenched fist made contact with his cheek, harder than I thought it would. He stumbled backwards.

‘NATHAN, RUN!’ Lucie shouted grabbing my hand she had our bags in the other and we just ran he was after us. We soon got to my house and I pulled Lucie inside and shut the door. Lucie just dropped the bags on the floor.

‘Well hello you two.’ My mum said to me.

‘Hey mum.’ I replied hugging her.

She hugged Lucie to it was like Lucie was a daughter to her.

I then picked up and whirled round my sister Jess, hugging her tight.

Lucie hugged Jess to, Jess was blonde like Lucie.

I had been a long day so Lucie and I went upstairs to my room, I hadn’t seen my room in ages it was nice to see it. I laid down in bed with Lucie next to me. We are facing each other, Lucie had a little gleam in her eye. She kissed me different than before, I couldn’t help but start to kiss her neck she doesn’t pull away so I continue, and she lets me willingly.