The Silver Guardian Bk. 01

This is my very first ever attempt at writing my own story. I had a lot of fun writing it and think it is at least entertaining and amusing, and I hope you will find it so as well. All sexual interactions are between characters 18 years of age or older. I took inspiration from many sources, as I have been an avid reader of Literotica for over 10 years and most of the stories I read are from various authors who post here. Some of my favorite stories are 'Lady In Red' by Harddaysknight, 'Life as a New Hire' by FinalStand, 'Blazing Glory' by ShadowNinjaX, and Etaski's 'Red Sister series with Sirana'. There are many others I enjoy but those are some of my favorites, and elements and characters from them have provided some of the inspiration for my own attempt at writing. I don't believe for a moment that my writing and story are on any level like theirs, but I hope you enjoy it all the same. This is an original work and is not to be reproduced or posted on any other site or by anyone without my specific authorization. I have planned this as a three-book series. Book 1 is completely written and I am partway through having it edited. I will post more chapters as I become satisfied with them. Comments and feedback are welcome and encouraged, I will try to respond to them quickly as I am able.

Cover art was obtained from a Pintrist post and can be found at this link, it is NOT my own and I am providing credit for where it is for any copyright purposes: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/cd/f9/f7cdf9d6bc7c45c4a70414ef3f311a2a.jpg

A big shout out and thanks to Tex Beethoven for his wonderful editing magic that really polished this up!

All that being said, here we go...

The Silver Guardian

Book 1

Chapter 1

The night was dark with chaos surrounding him and he heard gunshots all around as he scanned his surroundings, searching out threats to himself and his team. They were moving quickly through the streets of the small Iraqi village, trying to reach their rendezvous point. Hawthorn didn't feel good about their prospects.

It was a Friday and they had been on a mission in Mosul when they were ambushed late in the night and had become pinned down. Dante, as point man for Alpha Fire Team, had sensed it right before the ambush dropped like a sledgehammer on his brothers, clipping three of the team before he was able to find them any hard cover so they could return fire without committing instant suicide. His Lt. Commander was on the radio calling in for extraction to a new rendezvous point as quickly as HQ could provide it. In the heat of the battle, Dante's senses were fully alerted and on a razor's edge.

Among his team he was acknowledged as being the most centered, and he thrived in the thick of the battle, never losing control of himself. When pressed, he became hyper focused, with his senses becoming sharper and sharper the worse the situation became. Two enemies leaned out behind the building behind them. Dante squeezed his trigger four times and with two shots to each combatant, one to the heart and one to the head, he secured their flank.

LT roared out to his Point Man that they'd been given a new extraction point two clicks to the east, LT and 'Doc' Holliday the team medic would secure the rest of the team and that Dante was to lead them to the helicopter to get them the fuck out of here.

20 minutes later and after several more brief exchanges of fire, Dante had led his team to evac as he heard the clipped and welcome sounds of the chopper about to land. Dante stopped and crouched next to a low mud brick wall near the clearing and turned to provide fire support for his team, so they could make it into the open bay doors of the chopper.