The Love Recontract

Finn heard a ruffling sound by the couch.

"You're finally awake" He smiled.

Clarke nodded and gently sat down. She can't get back up yet because her world is spinning. Literally. She held her head to keep it steady.

"I smell something good," she murmured defecting the concern look from Finn.

Finn chuckles, quickly getting back to the stove and stir the pot of porridge. "I thought you'd be hungry-..."

KNOCK! KNOCK!

It was a loud and incessant. Finn already has a feeling who it could be and he's getting pissed.

"You're expecting someone?" Clarke asked.

Finn just smiled and said, "stay here. Won't be Long."

He opened the door and Lexa's agitated face appeared.

"I told you you don't have to come," Finn said firmly.

Lexa gave him a dirty look, "CLARKE! Let's go!"

Clarke's head suddenly whipped to the direction of the sound and saw Lexa's blazing green eyes. She felt her chest quickened.

"She's not going, Lexa," Finn insisted, blocking the front door but Lexa had had enough.

She shoved Finn to the side and went straight to Clarke. "Let's go home, Clarke," she grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up.

Clarke stumbled after her. Almost immediately, she felt embarrassed for letting Finn witnessing how Lexa treats her. Behind closed doors she can handle it but in front of someone who's always been nice and caring to her - seems over the top. So she yanked her arm away and glared at Lexa's stunned look.

She's not gonna have this egoistic woman get the toll of her. If she's gonna be dragged away from here, she have to do it on her own.

Clarke looks back at Finn, ignoring the heavy breathing of the woman beside her. "I'm sorry, Finn. I have to go now," she said calmly. "Thank you for everything." She noticed how the person beside her twitched.

Before Finn could say anything, she walked out of there and into the world where she knew she won't be safe and that's for sure.

/////

The car ride was quiet. Every opportunity she would steal a glance at the blonde's passive look. She might have gone overboard but she can't help it. She just hates the guts of the guy. The very second she found out that Clarke was at his house it was as if she lost control. Her emotions went berserk and all she could think about were Finn doing terrible things to her wife.

Wife...

Lexa furrowed her eyebrows as they approached the front of their driveway. She stopped the car and immediately, Clarke unbuckled her seat belt and left Lexa. She rubbed her face with her hands and sighed, "Fuck this."

She stormed back to her room with a heavy pounding heart. She have been trying so hard not to explode. But she can't help it anymore. She have to say what she have to say. Maybe she's PMS-ing. Who knows? But one thing for sure as she threw her phone on the head board of her bed - she realized how emotionally taken she was by this situation. How one woman - who she hardly knows - could affect her this much. How small things - that doesn't bother her before - suddenly spur her to action, to anger and to all crazy, unimaginable emotions. She didn't even feel this way around Costia. Every time she's with Costia, it was always warm and light. Like a teenage love should be. And she still feels that way. That's how it supposed to be right?

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS HUH?!"

She slammed the door shut. She didn't realized that her legs brought her to Clarke's bedroom. Of all places to vent her anger, why Clarke's bedroom? It's too late now. She's here. Trapped. Looking berserk.