A Little Way Too Much

Finally! I've posted another continuation of this story. It's been a long time ever since and I thought I won't be continuing it. I almost thought of deleting it. Thank god I didn't. I just suddenly felt the inspiration coming in and i couldn't to just do it. So here it is guys the continuation. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. But here it is.
Enjoy!

*******************************************************************

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Clarke looked up from the sink, "Did she forgot something?"

She wiped her hands dry and opened the door, "What did you forget Lex-... LOLA!"

Diana stood quietly by the front door, seemingly brewing some anger or hatred towards her. Clarke thought she's gonna meltdown when thank God Indra came into view, "Good morning, Clarke. Is Lexa home?"

"Mom!" She had never felt so relieved in her entire life. "No, she just left for work," Indra gave Clarke the 'eyes' and instantly, she understood what it meant. She pecked lola on both cheeks and then Indra before stepping aside and let the two elderly ladies enter the house. "Come in!"

She had never expected this. She had never thought of it at all! Clarke thought that being married only she have to deal with Lexa alone... Not with her parents.... Not even her tormenting grandmother.

Diana was puffing, staring at her berserkly.

Clarke ducks down and pouted, "I'm really sorry, Lola, Mom."

"Unbearable..." Diana grumbled, giving Indra a look.

She furrowed her eyebrows, feeling the bad sensation in her chest. This isn't going too well... Oh god...

"Even if it's only for a few days, you have to let us know that you've came back from the trip. I know how Lexa is but I'm disappointed in you, Clarke." Indra reprimanded.

"I'm sorry, mom," she apologized again.

"Did you know how worried Lexa's father is?... What happened to your ring?"

"Hmm?" Clarke caught the ladies looking down on her hand. "Oh it's in my room."

"Clarke, you shouldn't casually take off your wedding ring. It symbolizes what you have with Lexa," Indra reprimanded again, earning another discontent grunt from Diana.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Clarke quickly made another apology and nodding obediently.

"See, Indra? I knew it! It's because this girl is lacking refinement and discipline! Growing up without proper lesson and manners! We know how Lexa is and with this sudden wedding I finally came to a term with it but I won't let this continue!"

"Mooomm," Indra tries to calm down Diana but it was to no avail. She was pulling down her arm that was doing some wild gestures of discontent. Clarke could only turn beet root.

"... There's nothing left to say!" Clarke cringed by the woman's loud voice, "You two are moving in our home! End of discussion!"

Clarke snapped her head at Lola as the woman stood up from the couch and went straight for the door. "But lola, Lexa and I are-..."

"No, buts Clarke! By the end of the week I'll send people to take all your things and move it to the house. I will teach you to be a fine warrior...," appraising Clarke from top to bottom.

She's confused, "A warrior?"

"Yes! The Woods are fine warriors with discipline and respect to their elders! Which clearly you're lacking of! Indra! Let's go!" Diana barked as she opens the door, with Indra looking at Clarke with an apologetic smile.