The Weird, The Weirder and The Weirdest

I'm so sorry its been far too long!

But here's the update!

Enjoy! Let me know what you guys think!

==========================================================================

Clarke bit her lips, cautiously watching Finn scrutinizing her painting. It's the only painting that got her sleepless nights. As if this sudden spark within ignited her and its her favorite yet.

"Hmm," Finn hummed rubbing his fingers on his chin. He has his eyebrows knotted as if he's thinking really hard. It makes Clarke's skin crawl as if something bad's gonna happen.

"What happened to you this past week, Clarke?" He asked, facing her.

"Huh?" Clarke was taken aback. "I- Uh..." She glanced at the painting then back to Finn's. "Well-..." She doesn't even know what to say. As if anything that will come out of her lips will be wrong answers.

Finn raised his eyes brows expectedly. "What brought you this kind of inspiration?"

"Oh. Uhm...," LEXA. LEXA. LEXA. LEXA. Was all she thinks about. "You know, umm... People around you. What- What they makes you feel. That- Those kind of things. Is it bad?"

Finn suddenly flashed his charming smile again and shakes his head. "It's beautiful, Clarke. I love it."

Clarke gave a huge sigh of relief, followed by a laughter.

Finn raised his eyebrows again with his unfading smile, "keep it up, Clarke. I'm getting more excited every week to see what you have for me." He winked, sending Clarke to giggle.

"Thank you, Finn. This really means a lot to me. I- You've done a lot of things for me. And I can't thank you hard enough."

Finn leans back on his seat and said, "Well if you think you owe me - why don't we have dinner on it?" Then he leans forward with that wide smile, "I think I deserve at least food."

Then Clarke laughs and nodded her head, "sure. I got your back."

Half an hour later, Clarke awkwardly sits at a very posh restaurant with majority of its patrons were as if just came out of the movies. She felt under dressed and completely out of place. Finn seems to sense this and placed a gentle squeeze on her shoulders before he sat down in front of her.

"This place-...," Clarke bit her lips, looking around the vicinity. The warm ambiance. Live music that fills the air. That very expensive food smell that makes her even more hungrier but wasn't feel right. She leans across the table that brought Finn to lean over as well. Then she whispered, "I know I still owe you lunch but I-..."

"It's on me tonight, Clarke," Finn winked, flashing that dazzling smile. "And if it makes you feel better I'm still looking forward for that comfort food. You only owe me that." He pulled back and giving Clarke the menu.

Clarke shakes her head and sighs.

Finn watches her for a moment and smiles, "Actually, it's my birthday."

Clarke snaps her head up. "Really!?"

He grins and nodded.

"You should have told me! I would have bought a gift or something," the blonde pouted.

"That's okay," he laughed. "Because you're the gift," he simply said.

"What?"

She couldn't feign that confused look on her face it almost make Finn laugh again.

"Since it's my birthday, I wanted to treat myself and it made me think of you." Clarke was still confused. "Whenever you're around it makes me happy."