Clarke & Lexa's Love Contract

Loud gasps and flashing of lights showered upon them as she held Clarke's fidgeting body under her strong grip. Her lips brushed against those lips that within a couple seconds of being stunned finally receive a response.

Clarke whimpered under those strong hands on her neck and waist. She held tightly on Lexa's waist, steadying herself - feeling that the brunette finally parted away from her. The look on those greens was soft and something else, that she can't put her finger in it. She stumbled back never leaving Lexa's eyes, unconsciously, touching her lips.

With gapped lips and wide eyes, she stares at Clarke with foggy mind. She suddenly can't think straight that all of a sudden a crowded room full of people was suddenly poof! -gone - and there was just Clarke. Lexa swallowed hard for what she did and everything came crashing to her.

She just kissed Clarke in front of everyone!

All of a sudden dozens of camera man crowded around her and Clarke, bombarding them with questions and pictures that the securities encircled around them to protect them. Clarke grimaced by the growing crowd around her when she felt a strong arm pulled her waist closer to Lexa, allowing herself be stowed away from the unwanted attention.

////

Anya rubbed her temples and sighs for the Nth times. She stares blankly on the table of an empty conference room and grumbled, "You've created a scene. Yet again. When specifically told you not to."

Lexa swivel away from Anya's piercing eyes and sighs.

"How do you expect me to damage control this, Lexa? You- You openly kissed some unknown girl in front of all the cameras?! When you knew that your hot on the predators eyes."

Turning back around, the brunette planted her face on her palms and sighs some more.

Anya watched her grimly because after an hour of talking, nothing came out of Lexa's mouth except for, "Marriage?" Shaking her head in displeasure, "you really think that this will be solved through marriage? Lexa! Are you out of your mind?!"

Lexa remained passive and untamable that made Anya's skin crawl. "Talk to me, Lexa! Speak up! Please. My hair is falling off from all the stress that you've caused me!" suddenly raking her dirty blonde hair.

Those green eyes finally looks up and by the looks of it, with already set goal in mind. "Yes, marriage, Anya. It will finally fend off all the scandals. Wouldn't it?" She uttered sarcastically before storming out of the conference room, leaving her manager in chaos.

////

"Clarke!" She barked as she storms through the cubicles of workplace of Wallace International.

Clarke immediately sprang to her feet and trailed behind the agitated brunette.

"Lexa, Im gonna set an interview on Monday!" Anya called out, "be there!"

Lexa shakes her head and shoved Clarke inside the elevator.

////

The drive was quiet. Lexa was driving to a speed limit that got the blonde holding for her dear life.

"Will you slow down?" Clarke complained, gripping tightly around the seat belt.

Lexa shot her a look and chuckles bitterly, "you shouldn't have come." Cutting the engine immediately.

Clarke didnt realized that they've already reached home and watched the girl in disbelief as she slammed the car door shut. She quickly got out and pursuit the woman.