"Mutual Encounter"

"Lexa... When someone protects someone else... That means she loves that person, right?"

Lexa suddenly sits up straighter, hearing this alien words coming out of Clarke's mouth.

She didn't wait for Lexa to answer, instead she continued, "You can protect Costia... Because I'll be protecting you..."

Clarke could see the confusion on her face. It's the same confusion she had when she realised what she really felt for the first time. It was scary and right now, she's making it more worst.

"Clarke, what are you saying?" Lexa asked.

"Lexa....," inhaled deeply, she let out her inner demons and let it mauled her to pieces. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

//////

"Lexa... I think I'm falling in love with you."

Lexa opened her mouth but now words left for her to speak. Her throat ran dry and her hands were clammy and shaking. Why?

"I- Clarke-...," she felt her head shakes and then... a wild hyena laughter burst out of nowhere - she can't believe it it was coming out of her lips.

Clarke sat there frozen.

Lexa snorted, laughing her tummy out because it's ridiculously funny. "God... Clarke. It's even better than your fish joke!" She laughed some more.

Clarke chuckles slowly - even uneasily. I didn't sound convincing enough? Does it sounded like a joke? I... Seriously?

"Was it?" Clarke chuckles even more, waving away Lexa. "Oh you know me and jokes." She laughs louder - awkwardly even.

"Yeah!" Lexa tutted distastefully, "You should really improve your jokes, Clarke and I must say this joke is the best of them all! Oh god...," touching her stomach. "Maybe you should just stop painting and be a stand up comedian instead. Your jokes were even worst than your paintings!... I heard it didn't went so well?"

Clarke perked her eyebrow up, she haven't even heard any news yet.

"See? I told you Clarke," Shrugging knowingly with that smirk that Clarke hates the most. "Why waste your energy painting all night when you could have just sleep. Look at your eyes, you little panda bear! Your paintings isn't even that good! Come on, Clarke be realistic! Stop imagining that you're gonna be Picasso one day!" Lexa snorted, wiping her eyes from tears of laughter.

Clarke flared her nostrils, instantly wiping away her smile. "I must be crazy," Shaking her head in disbelief. She can't believe she fell for this kind of sadistic idiotic witch bitch. What had she seen in this woman to make her feel this way? "Really without a doubt crazy." She shakes her head.

"What?" Lexa craned her head in confusion.

"I said I'm crazy!" She exclaimed at the top of her voice in frustration and stormed up the stairs.

Lexa frowned, "what's up in her grill?"

//////

Lexa closed the fridge and narrowed her eyes at the blonde girl helplessly leaning against her empty canvas. She tilted her head and walks over to the front door, "Hey Clarke, I'm leaving." She heard nothing but a grunt. "Hey Clarke." No sound. "Clarke!" Grunt. "Claaaarrkeee..." She whined after her until the girls turns around and spat at her.

"What?!"

She placed her right hand inside her blouse and pretended to pump her hand as if her heart was beating big and fast. "I loooooovveee you toooooo!!!" She mocked, placing her arms above her head into a shape of a heart.