The Honeymoon

Lexa narrowed her eyes at the two figures before her. Studying them well under her lashes for a good moment before the stillness was broken with one of the girl's voice.

"I'm Raven. This is Octavia," Raven introduced, smiling widely.

"We're Clarke's best friends," Octavia happily added.

"Uhuh. So you're the best friends who sold Clarke's house without her knowing," Lexa mumbled monotonously.

Raven and Octavia fidgeted uncomfortably under the girl's gaze but quickly brushed the tension off and of course, ignored the side comment.

"It's hard getting Clarke over here, you know. You have to plot a perfect plan."

"Yeah! Luckily, Raven is a genius. You should be thankful, Lexa cause if not scandals will be all over the news," Octavia tutted.

Lexa scoffed slightly never leaving her eyes off the two. "I appreciate the thought. Thank you for the help," nodding slightly despite the fact of her already not liking Clarke's choice of friends.

"Lexa?"

"Anya," turning around to face her manager. "These are Clarke's friends." Gesturing behind her.

Raven and Octavia smiles sweetly and gave a wave at the girl. Anya tilted her head and smiles curtly, "pleasant to meet you. Hope you enjoy the wedding but I have to steal Lexa away. Bride duties."

Lexa followed Anya towards the grand ballroom where the wedding will be held at. "Are you really doing this, Lexa?" Giving her a serious look.

The brunette sighed and gently dusted her wedding dress, clearly avoiding her friend's eyes, "Anya, we've already gone through this. We're already here. There's no point backing down now." Finally looking up, "This is how it supposed to be." As if trying to convince herself that this is the right choice.

"Pfft. Who are you trying to convince? Me or you?" Anya puffed, "Lexa, this wedding is going to be huge. This will affect your possible roles in the future-..."

"But it will fend off the scandals doesn't it?" Arching her eyebrow, not backing down even the slightest. "We have to take the opportunity, Anya. Whatever happens after this, let's turn that to an opportunity."

Her manager/friend folded her arms and studies her for awhile, pulling a smug smile, "since when did you became smart, Woods?"

Lexa snorted forming grin, "I've always been smart."

"Not all the time."

////

"Clarke you can do this!" She pep talked, blowing out air of panic out of her system. Her pacing was getting a little tiring and her wedding dress was getting a little too tight all of a sudden.

Sitting down on the couch inside the dressing room, she burrowed her face on her palms, "This is it Clarke. You're getting married. For real. There's no backing down now... This is for you mom and dad!" raising her head high, pounding on her chest all almighty like, "This is for the house! This is for the house!"

A knock on the door brought her out of her inner thoughts and automatically stood up by the familiar gentleman standing by the door.

"Sir!"

"Dad, Clarke," Gustus said as she approached the girl, "Call me dad."

Clarke smiled shyly, "Dad," nodding by the word that she hadn't spoken for years. "I'm sorry I didn't managed to introduced myself properly. My name is Clarke Griffin. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir-... Dad." Pursing her lips by the mistake.