Chapter Eleven

Saia POV:

*The next day*

Hearing my bestfriend tried to creep with my "boyfriend" was really starting to take me to a dark place. At this point I didn't want to be around either of them no matter who was right or wrong. 

How did I know Terrance was even telling the truth? What if he came onto Cymen first and lied to me about it. Who was I to believe? 

I was in my room blasting my music and crying when the doorbell rang. My mom was at the police department answering questions about my pig ass uncle. I guess that meant it was up to me to answer the door.

I looked through the peephole and was shocked at who I saw. Shocked and scared. 

It was Zae, my ex. 

About a year ago, I lived in Maryland where I met Zae

About a year ago, I lived in Maryland where I met Zae. He became my first love. I told him everything, including my struggle with schizophrenia. He knew all my deepest secrets. But I soon regretted telling him because he would use them against me all the time. He always threatened to ruin my life had I not did what he told me.

Because of this, he would pressure me into sex and other things. Zae's father was a druglord but once he died, Zae took over the empire. In short, Zae did horrible things over money and power and he'd often force me to do the same. 

I've shot and killed so many people that I've lost count. All for him.

I'd always wonder why he would make me do these things but he'd always say it was because he loved me. I could never understand.

At first, no one knew about my relationship with Zae but I was so afraid of him to a point where I couldn't keep it a secret anymore. I told someone I knew I could trust, my mom.

Luckily for me, my mom's job was forcing her to move to a new location. This meant I had no choice but to move with her. That's how I ended up in California. I didn't tell Zae anything, I just up and left. I changed my number and everything.

Everything was going good until now. Now...he was outside. How did he find me?

I was shaken out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang again. For whatever reason, I opened it.

I stared at him while he stared back, speechless. My heart began to race. I was staring my biggest fear in the eye. My mind began to flood with our old memories. I kind of missed him in a way. After all, he introduced me to "love". Or at least what I thought was love.

"Where the fuck you been?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"What you doing here?" 

"Hey Bonnie. Clyde missed you." He gave a sinister smile and barged his way in.

Who the hell was he to just come in my house like this? Before I could even ask him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me and I kissed him back.

I don't know what had gotten into me. It was just something about him that always drew me to him. Maybe it was because he was so damn fine. 

Or maybe it's simply because his love was all I knew. He knows more about me than anyone. I still loved him and I couldn't deny it.

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and carried me to the couch where he laid me down and kissed on me some more. I felt him sucking on my neck and it was feeling too good. 

"I can't be doing this with you." I said in between breaths. "I'm talking to somebody else."

"Girl shut the fuck up. I'm the only nigga you talk to." 

He contined to suck. I felt his hands roaming all over my legs. I knew what he wanted. Like I said, I still loved him but I was loyal to Terrance. 

"Look get the fuck off me!" I yelled. 

"Who the fuck you yelling at?!" He yelled back, wrapping his hand around my neck.

He had a firm grip and I couldn't lie, it was turning me on. It was something about his aggressiveness that turned me on. 

"ZAE STOP!" I yelled once more.

"Bro you really turning me off right now. You know you missed a nigga. Why you playing?"

Soon as he got up, I got up too and fixed my clothes. "I already told you I'm talking to somebody."

"Fuck him. That nigga could never be me." He laughed.

"Yeah that's probably why I'm attracted to him." I smirked.

That's when he grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me in close. I could see the anger in his eyes. Was he about to hit me?

"See that smart ass mouth of yours was just about to get you fucked up." Then he shoved me into the wall and made his way into the kitchen.

As soon as I regained my balance, I followed after him. Could you believe this nigga way really in my kitchen making a sandwich?

"Zae you gotta go. Now." I told him seriously.

"Wait till I'm done." he said, as he added in lettuce and tomatoes.

"No nigga. Get yo sandwich and get the fuck out! I'm dead ass serious."

That's when he turned his attention towards me and gave me a death glare for at least 10 seconds. Because I was scared, I grabbed a butcher's knife. "I aint gone tell you again to get the fuck out. You should know better than anybody the shit I can do with this." I warned him.

He began to laugh loudly. "That's something I love about you baby. You can match my crazy." 

He finally finished putting his sandwich together and took a bite. "Alright...I'll go. But best believe you gone see me again." That's when he finally made his way to the door. 

I turned around to put my knife down when I felt a smack on my ass. "You know I love you right?"

"Bye Zae." I said. He stared at me for another second and left. 

What the hell did he mean I was gone see him again? I went through so much to get away from him and now he's back. Damn.