Chapter Six

*Still Monday Afternoon*

"Other" Saia POV:

I made my way up to the hospital. I was in the parking lot hiding behind a white car. As I hid and watched my surroundings, I saw my mom emerging from the automatic double doors. She appeared to be on the phone. 

"Yeah I'm about to head back home. I been here all night," she said, as she stopped, checking for oncoming traffic. "Yeah he on the third floor, room 319... come see him soon."

I had no idea who she was on the phone with, but I had all the information I needed. Third floor, room 319. 

Once I made sure my mom was out of sight, I put on my hood and slipped into the building.

Sneaking over into the elevator was no problem considering there was no one at the front desk. No security guards, no nothing.

I proceeded to press the button indicating floor 3.

Once I was where I needed to be, I searched for room 319. When I found it, I slipped through the door. I shut it and locked it. Blade was asleep.

I gave him an evil grin that he couldn't see as I watched his chest heave up and down ever so slightly. I knew this was the last time he'd ever breathe again. 

There was a plastic cup sitting on the counter of a sink that was in the bathroom. I filled the cup with water and went back to where Blade was sleeping. 

In one quick motion, I splashed the water on his face. He jumped up, probably feeling like he was drowning. That thought alone made a smile appear on my face. 

"WHAT THE FU-" He started. "Who the hell are you?"

I took my hood off slowly. "How could you ever forget me Blade?"

At first, he had a look of confusion, but then he started to finally understand who I was as he wiped off the remaining water with his hands.

"Well if it isn't little Asaia." he smiled. I smiled back as if I didn't intend on committing a crime in a few minutes. 

"Yeah it's me. The girl you abused a few years back. Do you remember?" 

His smile began to fade. "I- I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sure you do," I laughed,"You molested me every fucking chance you got!"

He tried to sit up in a new position but failed miserably. 

"I think you should leave."

"I remember I used to be helpless. I guess you always knew that I was. That's why you took advantage..."

As I said that, I took out the kitchen knife that I was hiding in my hoodie. I stared at it. I loved the way the light bounced off the cold steel. 

When I looked back to Blade, I could see his breathing picking up pace. The numbers on his monitor had become greater values. He was afraid. 

"I heard you got stabbed Blade..." I walked closer to his bed,"How did it feel?" 

"So what the fuck you gone do? You gone stab me bitch?"

I lifted up one of his trembling hands and examined it closely. "These are the same hands you used to touch me with. Maybe next time you'll learn to keep them to yourself!"

With that, I chopped the right hand off with one quick motion. His horrifying screams filled the silent room. His terror intrigued me. I proceeded to cut off the left hand as well. 

As blood splattered all over the walls, and his cries pierced my ears, I knew I wanted more. I ended up cutting his penis off. The louder he screamed, the more damage I did. After all, he never cared if I screamed.