Chapter Eight

Mike POV:

As soon as I got to school, I went searching for Cy. Normally me and her got ready together on facetime if I'm not already at her house or vice versa but for some reason she never called.

The only time she ignore me is if she think I'm "fucking around" on her. Like damn I already told her big headed ass I was done running games considering I was caught like seven times.

I kept calling and calling but she never answered. Her ass know better! She better hope I don't find her because when I do, somebody getting cussed out. 

I was walking over towards her locker but I didn't see her. Instead, I saw my nigga T. I was finna say hey but then I had to put on my thinking cap. 

Why would he be waiting at Cymen locker?  Throughout all the time I've been with Cy, I aint never seen T have a real one-on-one conversation with her. We always talked as a group. So wtf changed now?

I was thinking about waiting so I could see what's up but then I said nah. It aint like T would ever be fucking around with my bitch or nun. I aint got nothing to worry about. That nigga too loyal.

Well at least that's what I thought until I seen this nigga pull out her fucking phone from his pocket.

Oh hell nah! Imma need an explanation now.

He was pacing back and forth at her locker. I had hid behind a tall ass plant that was in the hallway. It was far enough for me to go unnoticed but it was close enough for me to eavesdrop.

After a couple minutes, Cymen walked up looking confused. Shiddd I was confused too.

"You left this at my house last night." He said as he handed her the phone.

Hold on, rewind that shit. Fuck was she doing at this nigga house?

She quickly grabbed and pocketed her phone. "I aint mean to go crazy on you like I did. Let's just keep it to ourselves, ok?"

Fuck she mean she went crazy? What the fuck they needa keep to they self?

"Ion know if I can bro. You was on some wild shit last night."

"I promise you. What happened between us was just a one time thing."

At that point, I had heard enough. I'm not dumb, obviously they fucked and at this point ion know how to feel. This nigga got his nerve to call his self a friend. Nigga you aint no friend of mine!

This why ion trust nobody. Especially not bitches! How tf she gone do me like this? Babygirl I changed the game for you! If I would've known this the kind of shit she was on, I could've been right along with her!

I used to dog bitches left and right but guess who I gave it all up for? A bitch that fucked my mans! Bet! I'll see who gets the last laugh. Imma hit both of they asses where it hurt.

_________________________________________________

Terrance POV:

After I gave back Cymen's phone, I decided to never talk to her ass again. I wanted to tell Mike but I still don't know how. Will he even believe me if I tell him?

First hour rolled around. I sat down and looked around for Mike. He wasn't there. Once he showed up, he sat next to some other nigga I never spoke to. I didn't think nothing of it though. He a grown ass man. Who am I to tell him where to sit?

I looked around even more and saw Cymen sitting apart from Saia. Maybe it's for the best though. Ion want her rat ass sitting by my lil boo anyway.

Damn. It's funny how shit change. Just a couple days ago, we was like four peas in a pod. Now we like strangers. 

Normally, Saia and I never spoke to each other during first hour because she'd always be talking to Cymen while I chopped it up with Mike. But for some reason, Mike wasn't fucking with me. Fuck did I do?

Eventually, I got up and sat next to Saia. Instead of working, her ass was scrolling on Instagram. I guess she aint notice me so I kissed her cheek.

"Stop." she blushed.

Me and her was talking and working on our art projects when Saia said,"Don't something feel different to you?"

"What you mean?" I asked even though I knew exactly what she was trying to say.

"Cymen acting real different. Just yesterday we was besties, now she acting like she don't even know me. Even Mike ass acting brand new over there." She pointed over in his direction.

"Yeah I peeped that shit too. But he'll come around and get over whatever he mad about."

"Maybe they broke up and they mad at each other or something. They aint even boo'd up like they normally be." she chuckled.

I just stayed quiet. I didn't want to speak on the situation. I decided to change the subject.

A couple hours later, lunch came around. Lunch was the best part of the day. It made the boring ass school day all worth it.

Normally, Mike would sit with me and my homies and we'd wait for Cy and Saia to show up but this time I saw him leave the cafeteria. Maybe he was going to get lunch off campus. I went after him so I could join. It was nothing good on the menu today anyways.

"AYE MIKE! WAIT FOR ME!" I yelled after him.

He looked at me with a blank face, turned around, and kept walking. Now I fasho knew something was wrong. On a normal day, you would never see his goofy ass without a smile on his face. Did I do something?

I jogged up to him in the parking lot as he approached his car. I grabbed his arm.

"If you got a problem, just say so. You aint gotta ignore me like some lil ass kid." I told him.

"Nigga don't fucking touch me. Fuck is wrong with you?" He pushed me back with full force.

At that point, I had to take time to think before I retaliated because lord knows he had me fucked up. If this was any other nigga, I would've already leaned his shit. But this was Mike. Mike and I had been bros since we was kids and I aint never seen him act this way towards me. Of course we would argue over little petty shit, but we was always the type to end up laughing it off 5 minutes later.

This time was different though. I could tell.

As soon as I regained my balance, I stepped to him, looking him dead in his eyes. "Ion know what you feeling, but you aint never gone put yo hands on me again. On my mama you aint. We bros. Fuck we beefing for?"

"We bros but you decide to fuck a bitch I had real feelings for. Yeah okay."

Before I could respond, he got in the car and sped off into the parking lot. I was in a loss for words. He knew about what happened? How? Only me and Cymen knew. I didn't tell him and I know Cymen disloyal ass definitely didn't tell him.

I watched his car until I couldn't see it anymore. Once I was sure it disappeared, I turned around to make my way back into the building. There I saw Saia. She probably saw the whole thing unfold. Who knows how long she's been standing there.

"So what was that about?"

"How much did you see?" I asked.

"Enough to know you need to be real with me."

"Yeah...maybe we should talk."