Chapter Four

Saia POV:

Around 3 pm, I had recieved a text from an unknown number saying to be ready around 5. I was guessing it was Terrance.

When 5 rolled around, I heard a horn blowing from outside. I saw the same car that had driven me to school a couple days before. It was him. 

I kept it simple and wore a black sports bra, black leggings, and a jean jacket to top it off.

I made my way out to his car and got in. I looked over to him waiting for him to greet me and noticed he licked his lips.

"Wassup." He finally said.

"Hey." I said, laughing. "Why you staring at me like that?"

That's when he reached over and squeezed my thigh sending chills all over my body. I had to play it cool.

"Did I give you permission to touch me?" I asked him.

"You want me to stop?"

This boy was staring into my soul and making me feel a type a way that was very unfamiliar to me. I couldn't describe the way my body tingled at the slightest touch from him. 

"Terrance I'm hungry." I decided to quickly change the subject so I can wipe out the freaky thoughts that started to cloud my mind.

He smirked at me, fully aware of how he was making me feel, and sped off.

We pulled up at a small restaurant on the other side of town. It didn't look too busy. The hostess sat us at a booth. He sat on one side and I sat across from him.

I was honestly really nervous considering I had never been out with a boy before so I opened up my menu and buried my face in it. 

"I can tell you nervous." he chuckled.

I put my menu down, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I've never been on a real date before." I told him, being completely honest.

"So I'm glad I'm your first." Then he flashed his perfect smile. I could feel him reaching underneath the table to grab my thigh again. 

He was trying to get under my skin and truthfully, he was succeeding. I had to tell myself not to do anything stupid, especially since it's only the first date. But with the way he was staring at me, I didn't know how much more of him I could take.

"Yeah I am too." I answered, winking at him.

Pretty soon the waitress came to take our orders. Terrance got a bacon burger with a mango smoothie while I ordered some chicken tenders and a strawberry smoothie, nothing special.

After we ate, we took a walk downtown and just talked and laughed the whole time while enjoying the scenery. I loved it. It was simple, and me personally, that's what I like. It doesn't take much to impress me. You don't have to go all out and do something extravagant to win me over.