Chapter 7

“Any luck?” I asked Harry. It has been over 2 weeks since I told him about that girl and we have been searching ever since and still no answers. It’s getting really frustrating and we’re almost giving up.

“No, not at all. I’ve searched all around London and went to every police station and still nothing. Listen Darcy I think it’s time to tell your mother about her maybe she knows something. Maybe you’re remembering your past and maybe she’s an old friend or something.”

“Yeah you’re right. But I mean what if she’s dead or something”

“No no babe don’t think of the bad side. Maybe your mum still knows her. Go tell her”

“Yeah sure let’s go”

“Darcy I think you should go alone, maybe it’s better”

“Ok then, thankyou so much Harry”

“It’s nothing love. Now come on let’s get you home”

~Harry’s POV~

I took her home and she left. I didn’t want to go with her because her mother would be there and when we’re both in the same room things will get messy. Though the real reason was that I didn’t want to see Darcy hurt which will make me hurt as well. I knew who that girl was and I knew what happened to her. I didn’t want to tell Darcy because she would get mad and the friendship we have would be gone faster than I can say cats and besides I wanted more than friendship.

~Normal POV~

I entered home and saw that dad was at work and since there was no noise I assumed Cailee was at ballet practice. I heard humming coming from the kitchen and guessed it was mum.

Hey mum! What you doing?” I asked.

“The dishes if you want to help”

“I’ll pass but can I ask you something”

“Sure go ahead

“So mum, you know that when you sleep sometime you dream right?”

“Wow, how intelligent Darcy. Of course I know, doesn’t everyone”

“Ok but sometime you have a dream and it seems so real and you keep having it over and over and then you start remembering things that prove your dreams were being real.”

“I don’t understand what you’re trying to say honey.”

“I’m trying to tell you that I’m remembering this girl from my childhood but I don’t know her, do you?”

“Well can you describe her to me?”

“She’s tall, really pretty, long brown hair, a few freckles, big brown eyes kinda like mine, very outgoing, she’s a few years older than me. She has a very nice smile and eyes blinding white teeth” I said and saw her eyes becoming teary. What’s going on?! “Mum what happened?!”

“I don’t know but I do not know her honey, not a clue”

“Really. You don’t seem like it. Just tell me mum. I know you’re lying. Who is she?!”

“Darcy, she’s just a relative and it brings a lot of memories. That’s all.”

“How close?”

“She’s your sister”

“What?! And you didn’t tell me. I had to find out myself. What kind of mother are you?!”

“Darcy I’m sorry. It’s just I didn’t want to bring back memories. It’s been almost five years. I let it go”

“Really?! Well I want to meet her. Where is she?”

“Darcy you can’t, she’s not with us anymore. She’s somewhere much better trust me.”

“She’s dead isn’t she? Mum! She’s dead isn’t she?!” I yelled crying and frustrated.

“I’m sorry. It was the right thing not to tell you.”

“No mum it wasn’t. You could at least told me I had a sister. What else are you hiding mum? What’s the next thing gonna be I’m adopted or maybe I have a long lost brother or maybe oh this is a good one you dated Harry?!”

“How could you ever think of that Darcy I would never”

“Well I don’t know maybe I heard all of your conversation and you want him to break up with me when we’re not even dating”

“Oh don’t worry he’ll try to make a move and he’s not right for you!”

“I don’t know mum but right now he’s the only one helping me”

“Darcy your sister was involved in the same accident that you were in. She died and you survived. That’s why I didn’t want to tell you. You would start blaming yourself and you had absolutely nothing to do with it. I want the best for you Darcy. I love you Darcy. I love you”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 Thankyou for reading and hope you're liking it. If you have some ideas just comment below and also i would love to know what you think of it so far!

FAN/VOTE/COMMENT 

Stay lovely :)! Xx