Prologue

It was another boring day staring at the same plain white wall, seeing people rushing, hearing the same beeping sound coming from the machines attached to my arms and getting blinded by the sunlight entering from the windows surrounding my small room. Now it has been exactly  5 months since I awoken from the traumatizing coma I had and I have been in hospital ever since, wondering when my time will end and I could leave this bed and go home where I belong. Now I am perfectly fine but the doctors are insisting on keeping me for another day or so, to see how I do on my own without any machines and oxygen masks. I have been in a come for 4 years and I remember absolutely nothing from my life. I don’t even know what happened to me to get into this state and my parents refuse to tell me anything. I remember my family, relatives and my best friend Amelia, clearly but the rest is just a big blur.

Now I am 17 years old, my name is Darcy, I live in London but I’m originally from California in America. I have long light brown hair and brown eyes. I’m simple and average looking. Everyone tells me I’m beautiful but I just don’t see it. I consider myself as one of the luckiest people on earth, not because I’m famous (I’m not) but because I’m still alive after that tragic ‘accident’ that happened and because I have a loving family and awesome friends that always believed in me. They always believed that I would wake up from my coma and I did, thanks to their prayers, courage and hope. The doctors always told them that I will never wake up, they told them to switch off the machines because it was just a big waste of money. The only thing the doctors didn’t know was that they were far from right, cause here I am now perfectly fine and ready to go home and start a new chapter in life. Forget my past (like I have a choice I remember absolutely nothing). I really want to find out  what happened to me? Why am I here? Did I do something wrong? But more importantly WHO did this to me?!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Thankyou for reading, hope you like it! This was just for you to know a bit about her life, the next chapter will be more clear. :)! 

Stay lovely! xoxo