Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning still worried that my twitter and everything else would explode with hate and death threats from many fans.

The first thing I did was get into the shower and brush my teeth. I did my hair in a fish tail braid and wore faded denim shorts with a shocking blue top, and as I was applying my make-up I heard chattering coming from downstairs.

I tiptoed down into the living room and to my surprise I heard Harry and my mum talking. This wasn’t good! I could see them but they couldn’t see me. I know that eavesdropping is bad but I had to find out what they were saying.

Harry I thought I had seen the last of you years ago, you know that I don’t want to talk to you anymore and neither does my husband. You almost broke this family apart Harry, just get out!” my mum said shouting at him.

“No, I want to see Darcy not you or your husband” Harry said rather rudely but he wanted to see me. Awh!

But Harry you know that I want you nowhere near my daughter. You have to break up with her. It’s for her own good” What the heck mum! I’m starting to really like this guy and she knows that he means a lot to me and now she’s advising him to break my heart. No way mum, no way. But what really was on my mind was what had happened between Harry and my mum years ago. Whatever it was, it surely wasn’t good chemistry.

WHAT?! No way, you know that she means a lot to me, and there is no way I’m letting you ruin it!”  Harry said and that was enough I decided to show myself.

“What is going on out here?” I said.

“Oh hey Darcy, I just wanted to say hi and see if you want to hang out today?” Harry said.

“Hey Harry, and yeah sure but could give me a minute to talk to my mum?”

“Yeah sure I’ll just wait for you in the living room”

“Thanks”

I took hold of my mums arm and dragged her to the kitchen.

“Darcy honey-“ Mum began.

“No mum don’t honey me, I want answers I’m tired of living in lies and changing subjects” I yelled angrily.

“Darcy hun-, I mean Darcy you’ll get answers but with time. That is just something that happened in the past and now it’s time to turn the page and move on”

“Yeah mum but thing is it’s hard when things from the past which I know absolutely nothing about keep repeating themselves and entering back in my life”

“Darcy within time you’ll learn from those and always remember that I want the best for you. And don’t worry sometimes it’s better that you can’t remember your past. It’s better to start again, start fresh, meet DIFFERENT people and explore the world. You’re still young and you’re one lucky girl Darcy. Embrace it.”

“Thanks mum, for your advice. It’s just that Harry is really helping me, like when I’m around him I feel like I knew him my whole life and like he knows me. We’re so alike and yet so different and that is why we get along so well. I think he  might be the one mum.”

“Darcy, you’re still young, you know nothing about love”

“I might not know about love but I can most certainly feel it” I said and with those words I stormed out of the house with Harry and we headed to the beach. We started walking and then set down on the sand.

“So how are you today?” I told him.

“Good now that I am with you”

“Cheesy, are you trying to flirt?”

“You can put it that way” he said with a wink.

“Ok well you stink at it” I joked and he hit me playfully on myarm. “OWW!” I faked hurt.

“You deserve it”

“Well your arms aren’t the lightest or the smallest in the world, Ok now looking at them you have abnormally enormous hands” I stated matter of factly. Even though his were large they fitted perfectly with my small ones.

“Yeah I get that a lot”

“I feel like I have known you my whole life” I said.

Yeah me too, you seem too familiar.”

“Listen Harry I don’t wanna rush things but I feel like I can trust you and I just wanted to tell you if you knew something about my past” I said in all seriousness and staring into his emerald eyes.

“No, I mean not something that I know of at least. Why?” he said.

“No nothing, it’s just that I feel as if I’m being lied at. I know absolutely nothing about my family or the people I‘m around with.”

“But like what happened to you then?”

“Ok, I’ll tell you but you have to promise me you won’t tell anyone else”

“Pinky promise”

“Ok deal I’ll tell you. I have been in a coma for over 4 years and I have no idea why or who did it to me. I only remember bits of my childhood, I never knew my sister Cailee I just remember a bit from her birth. But what I know is that I keep remembering this girl who I don’t see here, just only in my dreams. The thing is that I don’t know if she’s real or fake”

“Wow, I’m really sorry. There’s so much I don’t know about you”

“I know there’s so much I don’t know about me either, but Harry can you do me a favor?”

“Sure anything”

“Can you help me find her?”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I'm so sorry for the lack of updating but I have been super busy, I hope this pays up for it. So who do you think this girl is? and was there something between Harry and Darcy's mum in the past? who knows, tune in to find out and hope you're liking it!

Stay lovely :)! xoxo