Chapter 4

I set my outfit for the night on my bed and headed into the shower. I decided to wear a rainbow coloured skirt that goes up to my waist, a black shirt underneath and on top of it I wore a jeans jacket because I thought it might get chilly. It was simple because I didn’t want him to think that I was trying hard. Which I was. As I was ready from the shower I got out dried my hair and straightened it, then I went over to my desk and did my make-up. I only applied foundation and mascara because I wanted it to look natural. Since it was Thursday I decided not to wear heals so I wore some black ballerina shoes.  I wore some jewelry and put my blackberry, make-up, wallet and lady million perfume in my purse and looked in the mirror for the result. I was quite satisfied, it said classy but casual at the same time and I liked it. And besides it only took two and a half hours. Totally worth it!

It was 7:55 which meant that Harry would be here any minute so I decided to go tell my parents that I would soon be off. I ran downstairs and saw my dad on the couch watching TV.

“Hey dads! Watch you doin?” I said in a girly voice.

“Watching TV and waiting for your mum to get down so we can go” he said. ”You women take forever”

“Hey! It takes time you know to look this good!” I said offended.

“Speaking of looking good, why are you so dolled up tonight?” he said with a questioning look. Good job Darcy, now you have to tell him too.

“Oh, I’m just going out with a friend”

“And who would this friend be?”

“A guy I met earlier today”

“A guy? Wow already? Do you have a guy magnet or something?!”

“Haha, very funny dad but no” I said very uncomfortable in this situation.

“Wow, you look pretty” Cailee came in. Thank-you Cailee, you’re a life saver!

“Awh! Thank-you Cailee, and you look pretty too” I said.

“I know” she said giggling. She’s so adorable.

Then out of the blues the door bell rang. HARRY!!

“Well bye dad! Uh, that’s him at the door yeah my date” I said.

“Oh really? Well let him come inside”

“No, no I’m gone. Tell mum I said goodbye and I love you”

“Ok, but don’t be late and be carefull”

“Yes don’t worry I won’t bye, bye Cailee”

“Bye Darcy” Cailee yelled.

I opened the door and saw a very handsome Harry. He was wearing a white v-neck and some black skinny jeans.

“Hi Harry!” I said while locking the door.

“Hey Darcy, you look beautiful” he said while eying me from head to toe. I was certainly sure I blushed but he couldn’t see me because it was dark.

“Why thank-you sir and you ain’t to bad yourself” I said and we chuckled slightly.

“oh I almost forgot, here this is for you” he handed me a red rose which smelled amazing.

“Awh! Thank-you so much its lovely”

“It’s nothing, so ready to go” he said while heading to his Audi.