Chapter 5

I woke up to my phone buzzing. It was a text from Harry saying:

Good-morning beautiful, last night was perfect and I would like to meet again today if that’s ok with you ;) xx’

I replied with:

‘Good-morning to you too curlyball, and sure let’s meet at the Royal Park at 4 p.m. Is it ok? Xx ‘

In seconds I got a reply saying:

‘Awesome, can’t wait to see you. Stay beautiful ;) xx’

I replied with:

‘See you then, stay handsome :) Xx’

After texting I had a cold shower and wore some denim shorts and a white tank top with my bikini underneath, since it was very hot but I wasn’t going swimming any time soon because I wasn’t and the mood and didn’t want to wash my hair again. Yes I hate washing my hair because I take too long.

I ran downstairs and saw my mum in the kitchen.

“What you doin mum?” I asked.

“Just cooking for lunch, how was last night?”

“Amazing and I’m meeting him today at 4, you know he’s really funny and romantic.” I said regretting the chosen words.

“Romantic?! What have he done to you then?”

“Well firstly he gave me a rose and then we said a bit about each other and mum I’m not telling you what happened on my date.”

“Ok then”

“but he is a very good company”

“Oh yes I remember, he was always like that” she said as she smiled at nothing but the counter.

“Mum was there something between you and Harry” I said suspicious.

“Oh look the food is burning” she said avoiding my question butI let it go. “Darcy could you do me a favor and take Cailee to the beach, she’s been begging me all week”

“Well I’m in my baiting suit, so I might as well go”

“Thank-you honey, but don’t be late because tonight me and your father have William Johnson’s wedding and a babysitter is coming to take care of Cailee”

“Oh ok, so what am I supposed to do when the babysitter is here?”

“Communicate a little and get to know him, he’s very handsome and well-built.”

“Ok mum I’m leaving this instant before I puke all over this really cute outfit, and besides I got my eye on another guy.” I said while heading upstairs to get Cailee.

Dad mum’s hitting on the babysitter!!” I yelled.

“Ok honey I’ll deal with her later” he responded.

“Cailee are you ready to go?” I asked Cailee while waiting in her doorway.

“I was born ready” Oh how adorable is this child!

Then I remembered. AMELIA!!

“Ok Cailee wait here for a second I have to make a very important phone call”

“Ok hurry up “

I headed out and went in my room and on the second ring Amelia picked up.