Chapter 3

I rushed out of the house not even bothering to see where I was going and the next thing I knew I saw a car coming at me in full speed and I was hit hard to the floor. I heard my mum shouting to see if I was ok. Fortunately I was because the driver had stopped at the perfect moment. Then he came out to see what happened. In the mean time I was still on the ground with my mum giving her back to the driver.

“Darcy honey are you okay?” and don’t ever scare me like that again.” Mum said obviously shocked.

“Yeah mum I’m fine, I just have a slit headache”

“Are you sure, do you want me to take you to the hospital?”

“No mum! Definitely not the hospital. I’m fine”

“Oh My God! Are you ok? I’m so so sorry!” the guy who is quite handsome but almost ran over me said.

“Well sir, you better watch your dri..” mum started saying as she turned around she had this confused, angry and unrealexpression on her face. “….. this, um yeah, uh she’s uh okay I guess” she continued.

I arose from the ground and stared between my mum and this guy who seemed to know each other.

“So, uh yeah Darcy I’m going inside so just uh yeah bye!” mum said confused as she headed inside the house.

“I’m terribly sorry miss. I did not see you, you just came out of nowhere.” He said.

“Nah, it’s kinda my fault, I should have saw that no cars were coming before I crossed the road. I’m sorry.” I said.

“No, no it’s really not your fault” he insisted. “So uh what’s your name?’

“I’m Darcy, Darcy Malfroy.” I said and he seemed shocked but didn’t say anything.

“I love your name”

“Thank-you”

“I guess you know me” he said.

“No, no I don’t” who was this guy for me to be able to know him.

“Ah ok then. I’m Harry, Harry Styles.” He said. “and I’m guessing you’re not a fan.”

“A fan of what?” Gosh who does this guy think he is?!

“A fan of the boyband I’m in One Direction” he said amused that I didn’t know him.

“No, never heard of you”

“Well ok, it’s good you know meeting a girl that doesn’t scream in your face all the time”

“ok?”

“So like I feel really bad about what happened. So uh yeah um…” Does this guy know how to speak!

“What are you trying to say?” I said.

“Well basically, I want to make it uh up to you, by uh..”

“asking me out?” I finished the sentence for him because it was taking forever.

“yes thank-you for saying that” he said revealed.

“You’re  welcome?”

“Sooo? What do you say?” he said waiting anxiously for my reply.

“A date it is” I said happily. I know what you’re thinking that I’m crazy for going out with a guy who almost killed me but he was handsome so I had to say yes. He had a full head of chocolate brown curls and sparkling emerald eyes. He was very tall and I reached his shoulders but it wasn’t weird.

“Good can’t wait, is tonight at 8 ok? and I’ll pick you up obviously” he asked.

“Yeah sure, see you then” I replied and started heading home.

“Oh wait Darcy, Can I have your phone number” he asked.

“Sure” I said.

We exchanged numbers and said our good-byes. It was my first day here in London and I already got a date with a hot guy. 1 score for Darcy. Good job girl!

~Harry’s POV~

Gosh that girl was jaw dropingly gorgeous, if that’s even a word. I can’t get her out of my mind. In a way I feel horrid that I almost killed her but in another it is kinda good because I met her. I mean is that weird. Yeah I think it is but let’s put it like this if I didn’t hit her I wouldn’t have met her and we wouldn’t be going on this date. I have to say though her mother looked very familiar and so does her name but I just can’t put my finger on it. Anyways I am super excited to see her again even though I just met her 6 minutes and 51 seconds ago. Not that I’m counting.

~Normal POV~

I entered home and saw my mum waiting for me on the couch.

Are you ok Darcy?” she asked.

“Yes mum, I’m fine”

“What did he say to you?”

“He said that he was very sorry and to make up for it he asked me out on a date.”I said.

“And you said no right” mum said.

“Of course not, he seems nice”

“Darcy Anne Malfroy, he almost killed you and you say he’s nice, you barley even met him, and you’re not going.”

“Mum you have to give people a chance and besides it was my fault, and I’m certainly going I already said yes”

“Well call Harry and say no”

“I can’t I don’t have his number” I lied but it was for a good cause. “and how do you know his name?”

“Darcy he’s an international popstar everyone knows his name, and he is obviously going to break your heart a…, all popstars are heartbreakers.”

“What?! I didn’t know he was famous. And mum u certainly do not judge a book by its cover” I said sarcastically. “and I am most certainly going.”

“Yeah of course you didn’t know you were in hospital, and fine go I give up but remember Darcy if he breaks your heart don’t say I didn’t warn you and then don’t come crying next to me” she said.

“Well I can live with that, so deal, I’m going.” I said happily.

“You have a curfew though, you have to be home by midnight.”

“Ok, I will. Thank-you mummy and I love you”

“Of course everyone loves mummy best when she says yes”

“You got that one right”

I went up to my room to set up the outfit for the night. And it was then when it hit me I DARCY ANNE MALFROY WAS GOING OUT WITH HARRY STYLES who according to mum is a worldwide known star. Wow! Aren’t I lucky? Obviously I had to do some research about him so I went online and started typing about Harry Styles….

Who knew one simple date would change my whole life and that for once your mum would be right?

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Thankyou so much for reading. Please tell me what you think of the story by commenting below. The next chapter will be the date, so I hope you like. Also please if you have time fan and vote. Thank you so much. Lots of love :)

Stay Lovely :)! xoxo