New endings

*Trigger warning bullying, abuse, and assault *

Walking to school is the best time of the day for me... I get to be by myself and enjoy the nature around me without any rude interruptions. Today, my godmother's baby Elody turns 4 months old. I have a picture of her next to Aurora with me at all times, I never met her or Aurora's mate, but her eyes make me feel better when the day gets tough... how I wish I could leave this place, visit Aurora and her family for a while, and even possibly take care of their beautiful pup.

As these thoughts swim across my mind, I realize that I have already stepped foot on school territory.
As fast as I can, I pull my hood on top of my head and push all my hair inside it so they can't pull it from the back without me noticing. I also tie the straps of my backpack around me so they can't pull my bag off my back again.

"Hey, look who decided to show up exactly 5 minutes before class starts.... you know that's not very responsible mutt. " I heard Jay speak as he walked over to me with a smirk on his face and his dumb posse behind him. He was the one who started everything... since he was next in line to be Beta, he felt like he had power over everyone. Jayden Talon Sky.... he has despised me since I met him at middle school for having the same last name as him.

People initially thought that I was his relative, and he hated being associated with an orphaned mutt like me, so he started bullying me. At first, it was just spreading rumors. Next, he began making fun of me in my face, then came public humiliation, and finally, it got brutally physical. Nobody cared to stop what he did anyway, he is going to be Beta, and everyone wants to be on his good side. While for me... well, I am just a random kid who has no family, nobody would dare defend me.

I know some feel bad for not doing anything, but that does nothing for me, I still get beaten and berated almost every day, everywhere, by most people. The headmistress, Jayden and his henchmen, Samantha, and her ugly plasticky friends, and even Krystal who was once my best friend, now mate to the future Alpha, she decided I was too beneath her to hang out with me anymore.

"Ah... I..." I pathetically stuttered out with my eyes looking worriedly around for some kind of reassurance that I would be okay. " Speak you dumb mutt, I can't wait till Sean becomes Alpha... his first command will be to throw you out of this pack," he said, laughing in my face."Yeah... I don't want useless weaklings in my pack," Sean said, backing up his friend while putting a finger underneath my chin. Then the finally rings and I all but run away to class.... at least the teachers were nice.

****after school****

As I walked back to the orphanage, I could hear light chuckles behind me, but I decided to pay no mind to them as reacting could only result in a much worse fate for me. After Aurora left, my wolf Juno just shut me out, and I haven't spoken with her since... I do feel her moving around now and again, but then she goes quiet again. Juno is a very high-strung wolf who is loving and caring but also (believe it or not) incredibly strong... I guess my bloodline must carry some good genes, but I don't think I'll ever know for sure what bloodline I derive from. The thing is, without Juno, I'm completely defenseless, and that's partly why I always get hurt, but I can't blame her for not wanting to be stuck with me.

"Hey mutt... why are you in such a hurry? it's a beautiful day, don't you think?" I hear Jay's voice again behind me, and I start walking at a faster pace."I'm talking to you, you pathetic excuse for a wolf. "

I can hear Juno growling inside my head, but she makes no effort to help me out. "Do you get in trouble for talking to boys? you're already a pathetic bitch I don't think they would pay you any mind for coming in a bit later" and alarm bells suddenly begin to ring in my head, I just tried to walk even faster keeping my back towards him and keep shaking my head rapidly as I walk on "I am superior and I am talking to you, so turn around you whore".

A few seconds after he spoke, I suddenly felt his hand firmly on my shoulder. He turned me around and tugged me into a small gap between a random house and a daycare building. Then he pinned my body against the wall and covered my mouth "Are you trying to be a cocky bitch, because I can fix that for you" he began saying while throwing my backpack off my shoulders and grabbing my hoodie's zipper. He wouldn't dare... I thought, but my wolf suddenly shouted at me. "Of course he would, Knee him and run!" I immediately took her advice and kneed him right where I needed to and grab my bag with my one free hand. But apparently, I didn't hit him hard enough because he started chasing me down and managed to grab hold of my arm "Is this what you want bitch! I'll give it to you then..." while he keeps pulling me in deeper into the alley I do my best to get away unsuccessfully. In the end, we ended up at the western forest, near the border.

"I'll show you how I treat bitches who get out of control..." he said right before he shifted into this huge mud brown wolf that snarled while he stared right at me "help me Juno please... we're gonna die if you don't!" I yelled at my wolf while I slowly tried to back away from Jay's wolf who for some reason looked oddly familiar. "I'm too weak A, I haven't been out in years...I can't... I'm scared" she said in a soft tone of voice and that's when I knew that I probably wouldn't survive.

He hurt me, he pulled my hair, he bit me many times leaving deep wounds and gashes on my arms and legs, and when he saw that I could no longer move he got scared and started dragging me away by my leg while cursing heavily. That is all I can remember before I passed out from the pain and exhaustion, he treated me body as if I were a useless rag doll.