27: Mine

It is a special day for the three of us because today is my husband and son's favorite day, Children's Day. Jungkook was the most excited among the three of us, he even got up two hours earlier than usual in the morning and Minsuk went up after him. While I was still asleep, the two of them planned an evil thing : waking me up from my dream, they did everything that they could think of. Like jumping up and down on the bed, Jungkook playing loud music using his speaker, and even making a song about me getting up on the bed because they're too excited for the event and can't wait any longer.

Their evil plan succeeded. I got up and prepared our food before fixing ourselves. We wore the same clothes as Jungkook wanted it. All of us are wearing the same turtleneck shirt that is paired with a trench coat, black pants and what Jungkook begged for, Timberlands. And when we're on our way to the park Jungkook couldn't get over it and kept taking pictures of the three of us, posting a bunch of pictures of us on his social media account with the hashtag family goals.

Even before the actual day, they couldn't prevent themselves from talking about Children's Day and how they were excited to go to the park and ride some soul-taking and scary rides. Both of them can relate to each other as they're really into rides. But if you'll ask me to come with them, then it's better for me to just watch them riding extreme rides than going with them, because I'm 100% sure that I'm just gonna shout and beg the people there to stop.

It was fun playing ball and water games, for me it is really challenging but Jungkook and Minsuk see it as a boring and easy game. I must say, Minsuk is really like his father. What got me shocked was Jungkook won for me a life sized stuffed toy in just a single try, playing the Milk Can. (throwing a ball into the opening of a milk can)

The fun that I felt was replaced by horror when they pulled me to a ride which I really don't even want to see. People are screaming as their souls are being left in the air as the roller-coaster goes up and down. Some are laughing but many of them were crying and and shouting. Seeing those reaction made me gulp thickly as sweat forms on my forehead.

I glanced to Jungkook, who's looking at me like he's asking me to join the ride with them. I turned around and searched for other kiddy rides that they might like. My eyes sparkled and hope built up in my chest when I saw a huge Carousel.  "K-Kookie-ah! Look! A C-Carousel!" I pointed, that made them switch their eyes to the Carousel.

I looked down to Minsuk and bent down in front of him "Baby, you want to ride a Carousel with mommy right?" I asked, hoping that Minsuk will agree and will forget about the roller-coaster which, I'm sure, is impossible. My shaky voice made Jungkook laugh out loud.

"Mommy...come with us and ride the roller-coaster" Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around my shoulder and started to act cute as he tries to convince me.

"No dad, I'll just ride the Carousel" I said, trying my best to avoid his eyes.
"Please mommy?" Minsuk asked with his puppy eyes.
"There's no way you could escape" Jungkook teased, pulling me towards the line.

"Yeah, Of course I can't with the two of you acting like that. Like, who could resist that?" I whispered to myself as I let them pull me. I started praying for myself, hoping that my soul will still remain inside my body and can come home alive.  The line wasn't that long so it didn't take much time for our batch's turn. When our turn came, the both of them were jumping excitedly while I'm trying to relax. I took a deep breath as my body went cold and my legs are trembling a bit. I will do this for them.

We entered and we picked our seat. I was kind of worried for Minsuk so I kept telling him to take a grip at the bar in front of  him and he just keeps on nodding. The staff signed that the ride is about to start. The roller-coaster started to roll up, I took a deep breath and tried not the think of scary stuffs. When I felt that we're at the top,  I mentally prayed for the three of us.