30: Honeymoon

The room was filled with candles that gave the room a golden dim light with a scent of vanilla. Petals of roses were scattered all around the bedroom, the atmosphere making the two feel sweet and sexy. Jungkook gently laid Jimin on the bed "Thank God, I am blessed with the most loving and the sexiest wife in this world" the younger whispered to himself as he slowly scanned Jimin's body, so careful that he made sure that he didn't miss a single detail of Jimin's perfect body. Then, he slowly ran his hands on Jimin's soft cheeks, which fits perfectly on his tattooed hand.

"Jimin, I love you so much," he said before diving into the bed and kissing his wife.

Jimin felt his husband's warm lips on his. Jungkook's being so gentle on it, sucking it softly that made the butterflies in his wife go crazy. The older felt a little bit teased by the soft kisses Jungkook is giving him. It drives him crazy and he wanted more. The effect of the alcohol in his body made him want more than soft kisses, he wanted rougher and deeper kisses.

Jungkook was surprised with Jimin's movement. He pushed him causing Jungkook to have his elbow to support his upper body. then slowly snaked his hands from Jungkook's chest to his nape, tracing the tone of his husband's body.

"I want more" the older man said. With just a split second, the innocent and soft wife Jungkook knew was gone. Jimin rolled his eyes and gave a sexy smirk. Jungkook would be lying if he said it didn't turn him on.

Jimin started to kiss Jungkook while the younger one's hands were roaming around Jimin's tiny sexy toned body and made his way down to his wife's bottom and carressed it gently. Jimin thought that he would not allow the Jibooty to be touched that easily, it should be worked hard for.

Jimin bit Jungkook's lower lip and ended the kiss. "I don't want my first experience to be this traditional. Let's give it a twist. Shall we?" Jungkook felt kind of offended but Jimin's sexiness is giving him a twitch down there.

Jungkook is drowning in Jimin's perfect assets. The way he fix his hair, the way he walks, he talks, and every part of his body. JImin is a definition of a Godess.

Such a pity for others, he thought. They wouldn't be able to see and feel such a heaven as much as Jungkook would. The raven-haired smirked at that thought. "Luckiest, indeed" he whispered to himself as he sat on the edge of the bed. He watched Jimin turn on the speakers with "Take Me Down" playing.

"Jungguki" the older one pulled the other one and guided him to sit. Jimin felt his husband's body heat and so he unbuttoned his polo, fingers doing it gracefully. When he was done, he pulled it and threw in who-knows-where. Next, he slowly turned, his back facing Jungkook's. He swayed smoothly, hips moving along the beat. Witha surprise movement, he sat on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook's let a low moan heard. "Fuck..." This was just Jimin's first move and it was already killing Jungkook. The angelic Jimin that he knew was far from this, but he wasn't complaining. In fact he was loving it.

Jimin has been bouncing and rubbing his Jibooty up and down softly on Jungkook's crotch in sync with the beat, while the other one was busy taking Jimin's coat off. Then he kissed Jimin's shoulder. His hands were tracing down onto his waist pulling Jimin down, syncing with the pace so it would hit harder on him.

Jimin did every move that he could - grind, hit, rub, wiggle and even with their pants on he could still feel Jungkook's length going harder in between the cheeks of his butt.

The next song played and Jungkook took his turn. The younger carried him and threw him onto the bed. Without any word, he kissed Jimin's lips. He started it from gentle and soft to torrid, until their tongues brushed one another, making a circular motion.

Jungkook was so fast that Jimin didn't have time to notice Jungkook had already removed his polo, revealing his soft toned body and his 'nevermind' tattoo on his ribs. Jimin pulled back from the kiss for a few seconds to get a sight of the perfectly built muscles of his husband.