05: Regret

This isn't an update. I am republishing a chapter when it is already edited. I'll be editing all the chapters (with the help of eonni Laety_KC) before I update the chapter 24 :--) Have a nice day!
---
Unwanted Wife
Chapter 05: Regret

Author's POV

Jimin opened his eyes when he felt the light from the window hit his face. Thanks to his tears and his pillow is still wet. He combed his hair using his fingers before he stood up.

He stared at his luggage. Jimin is thinking about Minsuk. He already regrets everything he had said last night and just wants to stay with Minsuk but he knows he can't.

Jimin looked at the mirror, and touched his soft plump lips as he remembers Jungkook's kiss last night. He can't help but cry. He doesn't want to live like this anymore.

He went straight to Minsuk's room. "Morning mom" said Minsuk when he saw his mom opened the door. His hair is still messy, so are his clothes; still halfed-open eyes that says he just got out of bed.

Jimin can't stop himself from hugging his son.

"M-mom! C-Can't breathe" Minsuk whispered between their hug, Jimin hugged him tightly.

"Please, be a good boy for mommy" Jimin said as his tears start to flow down.

"Mom! Minchuk ish ohwaish a goodboy" (Mom! Minsuk is always a goodboy ) Minsuk gave Jimin a sweet smile and his eyes were smiling too, Minsuk deosn't know how much Jimin is going to miss him.

Jimin doesn't want to leave Minsuk, he is sure about that but he is tired of getting hurt, he is tired of getting his heart broken  almost everyday, and he's tired of telling himself that he doesn't belong to where he is right now.

"Mom loves you so much" he whispered and gave Minsuk kisses, so many kisses. He didn't leave a part of Minsuk's face unkissed

"Mom! wash my face firsh before you kish me! I smells bad" minsuk slightly pushed his mom and went straight to the bathroom.

After a minute, Minsuk went out of the bathroom and said, "MOM! YOU CAN KISH ME NOW!" Minsuk opened his arms which made Jimin's heart cry again. Why does he need to cry all the time? He is going to miss his son.

He slowly hugged Minsuk, "I'm gonna miss you baby, remember all the things that I taught you, okay?" Jimin looked at minsuk's eyes.

"What should you do if a stranger talk to you?" Jimin asked with tears in his eyes. Minsuk gave him a puzzled look, he doesn't want to see his mom crying.

"M-mom why're you cryi--"

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Jimin's voice cracked, he didn't want to see his son like this. Minsuk looked so frightened. Jimin didn't meant to shout, Jimin just didn't like Minsuk to be sad too. He knew it, when he is sad Minsuk is sad too. Just like a real mother and son.

"D-dont talk to them" Minsuk answered but still frightened.

"What do you do if someone take you?" Jimin asked between his sobs.

"S-shout for h-help"

"What ado you do if mom's not home?"

"P-Play with my toys u-until mom comes back"
It might take a long time baby. Sorry baby, please forgive me.

"You're such a good boy" Jimin whispered.