25: Jeon Fam

My whole body went numb as guilt went all over it. I keep my eyes focused on the floor, avoiding Yoongi's teary eyes. I was about to go outside to grab some food when Yoongi showed up.

My mouth didn't even dare to produce a word. I don't have confidence to explain myself as everything that has happened was as clear as crystal and I thought to myself that all I did to Yoongi was wrong. Since from the very start, when I gave him a chance to know me more. I thought it would be selfish if I told him I'd move on when in fact my feelings for Jungkook still remained.

"I did not come here to stop you from being where are you now," he began, breaking the long silence. I nervously looked into the middle of his eyebrows so that I can somehow pretend I was looking into his eyes.

"I'm here to apologize." My heart broke into pieces when I heard his weak voice. I noticed a tear escaped from his eye when he said that.  Our eyes met but I immediately broke it as I felt really guilty.

"N-No, Yoongi...I'm the one who needs to--" He didn't let me finish my sentence as he cupped my cheeks, making me to stare into his eyes. I bit my lower lip and hesitantly looked back at him.

"Sorry for going beyond my limits. I shouldn't have stopped you from doing such things. I don't have the right to do that because I'm just..." Yoongi paused, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I'm just Yoongi." He forced a smile as his eyes became teary.

"Don't think like that. Yoongi, you mean so much to me...It's just that this is all that I can give to you… " I tried to search for words that wouldn't hurt him but I need to be honest on my feelings towards him because If I don't, then I'll end up hurting him more.

He just gave me a smile "I know… " He pulled his cold palm away from my cheeks.

"Can I ask you a favour before I leave?" Yoongi asked while he wiped his eyes.

I just nodded in response. "Please, assure me that you're happy now," he said sincerely, pain visible in his eyes. I don't want to hurt him but I need to do this. I'm doing it for the both of us. I'm sorry Yoongi but you're too perfect for someone like me.

I slightly smiled "I assure you, Yoongi, that I'm happy where I am right now." Yoongi smiled back as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'm so happy to hear that too. I think I should go now." He changed the tone of his voice, trying his best not to crack.

"I'm always here no matter what happens. If you get a problem, I'm always free and you can contact me anytime. I'm still the Yoongi that listens and cheers you up. Just let me know if Jungkook did something wrong and I'll remind him how precious you are, okay?" I nodded. He opened his arms, asking for a hug. I felt another set of tears stream down my face. I hugged him as tight as I could while saying "sorry" to his shirt.

"Ssh, It's okay...stop crying now," he comforted, rubbing his palm on my back. But that didn't help as I am crying harder.

"I don't like hearing you cry Jimin, it hurts my heart. Please stop crying now." He released me from his hug, letting me see tears flowing down on his cheeks continuously.

"Please tell Jungkook that I'm sorry too," he said lastly. Like before, I feel so bad for making Yoongi cry. Yoongi was the one who was there when I was broken, when no one understood, when no one heard me and this is what I returned to him… tears and heartbreaks.

"I should go now… Someone's waiting for you." He waved his hands before turning his back on me.

"Thank you for everything, Yoongi." He just nodded and started to walk away from me. I'm like a statue here and my whole body cannot move . Everything that happened won't sink in to my mind.