04: Marks and Bruises

(Edited version)

Warning! Warning! Warning! Please fastened your seatbelts

Unwanted Wife
Chapter 04: Marks and Bruises

Author's POV

"THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT?!" His eyes went dark. Darker than before, Jimin knew that the person in front of him isn't Jungkook anymore.

His eyes went wide when he felt Jungkook's lips on him, kissing him roughly, not even caring if his saliva is all over Jimin's lips. The older one tried to push him but he's just too strong for him.

Tears are starting to form in Jimin's eyes. The taller one held Jimin's wrist tightly and used his legs to cage Jimin.

"J-Jungkook, please stop,Jimin begged. He tried to push him again but as time passes Jungkook becomes stronger and stronger. Jimin knew it, Jungkook was really mad at him.

"I'M GIVING YOU THE THING THAT YOU WANT," Jungkook shouted in front of Jimin's face. Jimin wanted to hug Jungkook and wanted to apologize for pestering his life, for being an extra in his life, for forcing himself on someone who, he knew, couldn't love him back.

Sorry Jungkook

"T-this is not---" Jimin, again, was cut off with Jungkook's kiss. The younger one didn't know that that was Jimin's first kiss because he had never wanted to kiss anybody else.

"J-jungkook I can't breathe," Jimin said between their lips, gasping for air, but Jungkook didn't stop.

Jungkook pulled Jimin's hair, making him gasp and took his chance to enter inside Jimin's mouth. A tear escaped from Jimin's eye. After getting satisfied, Jungkook bit Jimin's lower lip so hard it caused it to bleed.

"Please stop," Jimin whispered after tasting the blood that came from his lips; it was bleeding so bad but Jungkook didn't listen, instead he pushed Jimin's head sideways and sucked his neck, leaving marks and bruises.

It hurts Jungkook, please stop it already. My whole body is trembling. No, Jungkook can't be doing this to me.

Jimin took a deep breath and used all of his force to push Jungkook - this time he succeeded. Jungkook fell from the bed. Jimin's whole body is trembling, his legs are shaking.

He's scared of Jungkook that is in front of him.  It looks like Jungkook is the wolf and Jimin is his prey.

Jimin was about to open the door when he felt the younger's arms around his waist and he was thrown beside his bed. His vision went blurred.

I'm so scared.

Jungkook cupped Jimin cheeks "Didn't you liked it?" He asked Jimin, annoyance clearly heard in his voice.

Jimin held Jungkook's hand trying to calm him down. Jimin has never seen Jungkook like this before.

"Please, let's stop this" I cried while looking on his eyes, but they are still dark as black.

Another scary laugh escaped from Jungkook's mouth.
"Don't be scared baby, I'm just giving you what you want" this doesn't sound like Jungkook,  Jimin thought.

Jimin gulped thickly. He can't think even a thing. He can't find a way to escape and all he can do is to cry.

Jimin's breath hitched after watching his shirt being ripped into two. Jungkook did everything he could do to Jimin's body. Licking, biting, touching, scratching ---everything.

Jungkook went down and pulled Jimin's pants off, which made Jimin cry harder.

No Jungkook, please don't do this.

"Are you happy now Jimin? Still not satisfied?" he asked me as he turned my body over.

Is he really going to do it?

Jungkook unbuckled his belt and pushed Jimin towards the bed. Jungkook is now facing Jimin's back. Jimin just bites his fist as there's nothing he can do.

Jimin hid his face under the bed sheet, shutting his eyes tightly as well as his fist while eating his sobs.

"Jungkook I didn't meant to hurt you. Sorry for pestering your life. Maybe i deserve this--I deserve everything. Sorry for trying to make you smile, sorry for trying hard to be your wife, sorry for existing in your life,Jimin mumbled as tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Jimin waited for him to move, seconds  have passed but nothing happened. Jungkook's hand slowly moved away from Jimin's waist.

"G-go back to your room" Jungkook mumbled, his voice back to normal. The cold one.

Jimin turned around to see his face, giving him a forced smile and his body is still shaking.

"I-Is this how you love, Jungkook?" He nervously asked, as he wiped his tears using the back of his hand.

"Is this what love means to you?" He added, looking directly in Jungkook's eyes.

"Jungkook I think I already did my best. I can't continue this anymore---"

"Then go," He said coldly while looking at my eyes. I smiled and slowly nodded. Jimin knew that it was going to be his answer, he knew Jungkook very well. He knew nothing would change, he knew Jungkook would never love him.

That all Jungkook wanted was him to be gone. Yeah, he admits it, It hurts when he thinks that he's the only one who was hurt. But what can he do?

"I'm letting you go Jungkook--but can you promise me a thing?" He had practised that sentence for years because he know that this time will come, when he's tired.

Jungkook sighed before asking "What?"

"When I leave this house, please bring back the old Jungkook, I want you to smile. I believe that is the only way to make you happy," Jimin bit his lower lip, stopping myself from crying. This was the last thing that knew could can make Jungkook happy. He wanted to see him smile so bad that he would even sacrifice his own life just to see him smile, that's how strong he loved Jungkook but he's just so hurt because Jungkook can't see it and he is blinded by his past. He can't blame him for loving his real wife, Jimin actually wanted to apologize for being a substitute.

Jimin stood up and gave Jungkook a small hug.

"P-please l-let me hug you...just once," Jimin whispered but loud enough for Jungkook to hear it. The younger one didn't realize but he opened his arms for Jimin. Jimin slowly hugged him as he cried.

He wishes, everyday could be like this. He's around his love's arms while he's crying but he knoes, this is going to be his first... and last.

"...And please take care of Minsuk" Jimin mumbled as he broke the hug and made his way towards the door.

"I love you so much," Jimin whispered before leaving the room.

Jungkook's eyes are wet, tears are flowing down. He can't understand his heart after hearing Jimin

---
This hurts so much. Sorry guys TT^TT
I wrote this before going to sleep. I hope you enjoy

Thank you for the vote and comments. The comments are motivating me to write more lol! Did u guys enjoy?