10. 16.

*NOTE: UPDATES FROM JULY 2014 TO AUGUST 2014 WILL BE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. I’M GOING ON VACATION, TWO DIFFERENT CAMPS WHERE WIFI WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE, AND I HAVE MULTIPLE SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS I NEED TO DO. PLEASE, BE UNDERSTANDING. I WISH I COULD WRITE ALL THE TIME FOR YOU GUYS BUT IT’S JUST NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME AT THE MOMENT. I WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN BUT PLEASE DON’T GET UPSET IF THERE HASN’T BEEN AN UPDATE IN AWHILE. I HAVE NOT ABANDONED MY WORK, I WILL STILL BE WRITING AS MUCH AS I CAN. SORRYSORRYSORRY I LOVE YOU ALL.*

*MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING*

"Your parents packed you a bag so we didn't have to run back to your house. It's in my car. Also, my mom said she would get Mike to school tomorrow if Alex didn't mind me staying with you guys?" Vic explained to Rian, who was my main source of support as we trudged to Vic's car. I was practically laying on him the entire time. My killer hangover and fatigue was the cause of me being unable to walk alone. I think we were both exceptionally glad that Vic managed to swing a parking spot near the entrance of the hospital.

"Yeah, he won't mind. The meds the doc gave him will probably knock him out within the hour, anyhow. We can beat Alex's high score on GTA." With as much care as he could, Rian placed me in the backseat so I could lay down. I still moaned in pain as my head hit the upholstery. "Sorry, bro." He said, the slightest bit of bite in his tone as he moved to sit in the passenger's seat. I knew I deserved it, but it still hurt a lot.

Although Vic was trying his best to make the drive to my house as smooth as possible, any movement of the car was enough to make me nauseous. Any position I tried to make myself comfortable, from laying on my back and taking deep breaths to curling up into the fetal position and panting, would make me feel worse than the last. By the time we were halfway to my house, I had to ask Vic if we could pull over. Almost instantly, he pulled the car to the side of the highway and handed me a plastic bag.

The chilly morning air cooled my sweaty face and made my heaving pants come out in miniature clouds. "Are you sure he shouldn't have stayed at the hospital?" Vic whispered worriedly to Rian. "I know the doctor cleared him and all, but still. Is this normal?" An edge of panic was creeping into his tone.

"I-I don't know." Rian seemed unsure, which was very unlike him. He was the man with a plan, always. Everyone who was his friend would look to him for guidance. "Alex, you alright back there?" He asked after a few seconds of silence. Immediately after he asked, the bile rose in my throat and I was violently sick.

Both boys stayed rigid and quiet upfront as I was sick, which made me feel even worse. They think you're disgusting. They're right; just look at yourself! How do you even live with yourself?

Once I finished, I tied the bag shut and threw it off the highway, not the least bit concerned with 'being green' at the moment. "Drive." I gasped to Vic tiredly, my body practically giving out and laying across the backseat. The rest of the ride was a blur of more nausea and exhaustion that I barely remember.

Relief washed through me as the car stopped and we pulled up in front of my house. "I'll get your bag if you help Alex in." Vic said. In the end, however, it took both of them - one on either side of me - to get me inside and to the couch where I could lay down."You good?" Vic checked. I held up a thumb before curling up on the couch, getting as comfortable as possible. Rian was right; I could already feel myself drifting to sleep.

"Ri...'m tired." I told him sleepily, stretching my joints. "Can I have a blankie?" Blankie?!

Both guys stifled their laughter. "Yes, Alex. I'll get you a 'blankie'." He grinned before running to my room, leaving me and Vic alone in the room. As soon as Rian disappeared, the smile left Vic's face, being replaced with a disappointed frown.