Stay

Robert’s POV

My eyes widened as I realized what happened.

That bastard stabbed her!

“Diana!” I yelled, holding her weak body.

“R-Rob…” she whimpered

“It is alright, it is ok” I knelt on the floor, with her in my arms.

“Aw!” Leofrick laughed “The great Robert of Stonegate is in love”

I held her face “Please hold on, Diana, hold on” I desperately said, tears threatening to fall down my arms.

The blood was starting to spread all over.

I am in panic.

I cannot lose her. We have been through too much to end like this.

“I watched Leofrick standing in front of us with a smirk on his face and a sword in his hands. I know he’s going to attack me anytime now and as much as I don’t want to fight now, I need to.

I feel like collapsing next to her, I feel my world shattering and my life ending with hers. But I know I need to stand up now.

I need to take her to the maids and nuns quickly, they will know what to do.

They have to save her.

So I stood up quickly and looked at Leofrick, rage filling my entire body.

He smiled “You are weak now. You are no longer the cold hearted Prince.” He giggled “You are just…”

I couldn’t listen to him anymore. I jumped into him, too quick for him to even try a defense move. My sword punctured his body, but I would not let it be just that.

The rage I felt made me want to rip his body into pieces.

And I might have done something like that.

I quickly ran to Diana, again, holding her up in my arms

“Diana, my Princess…” I whispered

“Rob…” she weakly said

“That is it, Princess. Stay awake…” I whispered, allowing the tears to fall “Oh God… why do you never do as I say, Diana…” I sobbed, desperately carrying her in my arms

“S-Sorry…”

“Shhh, do not think about it. Just be strong now, honey. Please stay awake” I said.

My mother was shocked when she saw me returning with Diana like that.

A million questions were asked, but I could not respond.

“Please save her… Please” I begged

My mother hugged me “She will be ok, my son. She will…” she kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away. “Who did it?”

“L-Leofrick…”

My mother held my face “Son, let all that rage out, in the battle. Do not be here now. It will not be good for you. You will not be able to do anything, it will be a lot more painful” she whispered “And they need you in the battle. Let all that rage out, in there”

I looked down, I did not want to leave Diana’s side.

“Please go, my son” My mother spoke again.

I walked towards Diana, who was calling for me “I am here, my Princess” I kissed her forehead

“L-Love you” she whispered

I caressed her face as the tears fell down my eyes “I love you too, my Princess. Too much” I sobbed

“F-Fight… go…”

I looked at her “I will not leave you here…”

“Go…” she weakly said “T-They need you”

“Please do not leave me, Diana” I touched both of our foreheads together “Promise me you will be ok without me?”

“P-Promise” she weakly smiled.

I kissed her face, forehead, and every inch of skin in her face.

“Go get them, son” My mother joined us “I will be here all the time with her” she held Diana’s hand.

I looked at her one last time, before turning around.

I left the place, walking quickly around the castle.

My castle.

I think the rage and adrenalin running through my veins might kill me.

I tightly grabbed my sword, leaving the castle and approaching the battle.

Every single one of them is going to fall.

I will personally make sure of that.

I quickly behead three soldiers who were about attacking that young boy and Charles.

“My Prince! We were desperate, we did not know where you were. We are being quite successful on the harbors.” Charles approached me, noticing my rage “What happened?” he said as I kept walking to the center of the battle.

“Diana…” I whispered

“What… is wrong with her?”

I said no more word, I just walked, watching everyone finally noticing my presence.

I took a deep breath, I really need to release this anger.

Please my Princess, stay with me.

Hello!

I'm sorry for not updating for quite a long time! Gosh!

And I'm so sorry it is a short chappie, but it had to be done, given the fact I already have the next chapter planned out :(

Stay tuned!

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*