The other maid

“Ahhh” Robert groaned

“I am starting to hear you, Stonegatean, I like that” the soldier smiled

Robert let his head fall, strength and resistance starting to fade away. It was nonstop. He was no more than a man.

Diana was on another side of their castle, she had known Montagu would arrive anytime soon, so that would be the day they needed to leave. It was dark already, so she thought that was the perfect time to act.

Carefully she walked around, trying to fine their maid. She felt bad for doing it, for threatening someone, but Robert was more important at that moment. Robert was everything at that moment.

“Who…”

Diana’s instincts were really fast. She was almost caught by the person she wanted to find: the maid.

The poor woman’s eyes widened as Diana involved her hand on her mouth, in order to muffle her scream, and her other hand pointing the dagger to her throat.

“Please do not fear… I will not do anything if you help me” Diana said in a serious tone

The maid started to cry, but softly nodded

“What is your name?” Diana asked

“Anna…” she sobbed

“Anna, I need you to carry this message to the soldiers on the dungeons, another to the man in charge of the remaining soldiers”

“That is the m-man on the dungeons…” she said

“Then give him this one. Stonegateans were seen heading to the background battle fields, they are preparing to attack, led by Charles de Montfort” Diana looked at her

Anna’s eyes widened “R-Really?”

“Do it!” Diana pointed the dagger closer to her neck “I am not playing games. I really do not want to do this, but I will if you do not move”

“I-I’ll go there now.”

“Make sure they tell the king as well”

“O-Ok…” Anna ran off immediately.

Diana quickly found a spot to hide, knowing in a matter of seconds all the soldiers would leave the castle.

Robert felt his head being pulled up by someone pushing his air “Getting weak, Robert of Stonegate?!” The soldier laughed

“F-F*ck you…” Robert groaned “and y-your honor to f-fight a chained m-man”

The soldier’s eyes widened, anger flashing through them “I am going to cut that c*ck you so much love” He started ripping the Prince’s trousers, but they were interrupted by the maid that suddenly entered the room.

“WHAT THE HELL…?” The soldier yelled

“I-I am so sorry for interrupting… but there are Stonegateans…” she said in fear

“WHAT?!”

Anna quickly handed him the message

“Charles de Montfort?!” He laughed, turning to the Prince “Looks like they made their move… not very wise uh? Now that Stonegate as fallen... Ah, I love to kill Stonegateans!” He turned to a younger soldier “YOU, stay here with this and guard the room. Maid, show this message to the soldiers outside and tell them I ordered them to get ready and wait for me outside. I will inform the king”

Robert’s heart skipped a beat. Charles would not do that, would he? He could not... He did not… That is a lie. The prince thought.

Diana quickly ran to the dungeons as she saw all the soldiers leaving the castle together. They believed in the message. How dumb they were…