The person with a long cloak

Prince Robert was walking through the halls of the Palace after leaving his room. Despite everything, despite feeling better, his worries were too many. He was doubtful of the future, there were still many unexplained things.

He was lost in his thoughts when he felt a female presence pushing him into some other room.

“Prince Robert”

Princess Alice smiled wickedly at him, getting him between the big doors and her.

“Oh, princess Alice” He said in surprise “Uh, this is really…” he said as her hands wandered around his body “a bad time. My men will arrive any time”

“Oh, I will not wait all the time for you, Prince” she threatened

He smiled wickedly “You do exactly as you wish, Princess”

Her eyes widened. He softly turned them around and kissed her cheek “I need to go now” He slowly left the room and a really irritated Princess Alice.

He sighed as he made his way to leave the Palace, now those Princesses were going to be a hard thing to get rid of.

“Your highness” The prince spotted Lord Cornwallis towards him

“Just call me Robert, Cornwallis, you know me since I was born”

Cornwallis smiled “There is a message from Mr. Thomas de Montfort, they had a unpredictable delay but will be here soon”

“Ok, Cornwallis. Call me when they arrive”

“Of course, Pri… Robert”

Robert smiled at him and turned around. He did not have to leave the Palace so soon after all, so something crossed his mind. He stopped at the kitchen’s door and looked at the beautiful maid. It was like something always brought him close to see what she was doing, to talk to her, to… see her.

He did not know what it was.

He only knew she was an uncommon lady. She was strict, she was stuck to her ideals. He liked that.

He only knew he desired her.

He watched as she softly sang a song, completely lost in what she was doing. He smiled and did not move from there, he simply watched the beautiful woman.

Not far away from there, a person was walking cautiously through the roads, wearing a long cloak with a big hood on. The person looked carefully around, making sure she wasn’t seen, before entering a small house.

“Oh, it has been a while since I have gotten visits” An old women with a tremendously bad aspect smiled devilishly

“I do not have much time”

“Sure. Is it going to be the same thing as the last time?”

“I want a faster one”

“The ones with faster effects can be easily smelled, may I warn. Do you still want them?”

The person angrily hit the table “Nothing better than the last one?”

“The last one is the better you will ever find. No smell, quickly felt but sloooowly eating the inside” The woman grinned

“I want one”

Back in the Palace, the Prince was completely lost staring at the maid that, when she quickly stood up, after finishing what she was doing, she spotted him.

Caught, the prince thought.

“You have talent to silently sneak around”

She was surprised at first, but took a deep breath and turned around, walking to the other side of the kitchen.

The prince smiled, walking closer “I was just wondering why are you the only maid in the Palace?”

“Because there are not needed more”

“That is not true, you work too much”

Her eyes widened, she couldn’t believe he would notice that or, as a matter of fact, care about it. 

“I do not mind…” Diana lied

“I do not believe you. What about your family? I mean, do you not like spend some time with them?”

She looked at the Prince. He had touched a wound, unknowingly.

The grabbed the basin, abruptly “I do not have a family” She coldly said “Now if you excuse me, I have work to do”

His eyes widened as he watched her walk away “I did not know” He walked after her “Hey, come here!”

She looked back “You are not my prince, I do not obey your orders”

“I did not know, I am sorry!” He shouted, but she disappeared from his view

“I have the ability to be really stupid, sometimes” The prince said to himself

“Prince Robert!” A guard called out

“Yes?”

“Lord Cornwallis sent me, he wanted me to inform you that your men arrived”

Prince Robert smiled “Thank you. I am on my way”

Far, far away from Wedgemore and Stonegate. Prince Montagu and Leofrick were together, preparing their armies to fight together. It was not easy to join together armies that already fought against each other.

“They are always fighting, this will not work” Leofrick angrily said

“It has to work, otherwise I CUT THEIR HEADS OFF ONE BY ONE!” He yelled, making sure all the soldiers around listened to him.

“Your highnesses” A man approached the princes “I bring a message for both of you” He handed them a piece of paper

Prince Leofrick smiled as he read

“What is it?!” Montagu yelled

“It’s from Wedgemore” Leofrick handed him the piece of paper:

Everything is under control. The plan is ongoing.

Woooah, what is happening?

Any thoughts?

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*