Anger and concern

“Come here, pretty thing”

Diana kept stepping back, but she had no way out. She was between them and the kitchen stands.

“Go away!” She grabbed a big knife

They laughed “How is that going to help you?” They pointed their swords against her. She looked at them in defeat. Fear consuming her body.

But it was all a matter of seconds until she felt them disappear from her sight in a flash.

“AAAAH!” They screamed in pain

Her eyes widened and she looked back to see a furious Prince Robert with his huge sword in his hands. He jumped at the man again, knocking them out in a second.

She let her body fall down the stands and into the floor. The way her heart was beating so fast made her feel weakened.

“Are you ok?”

She felt his presence near her, his hand extended to help her up

“Do not touch me!” She yelled at him

He looked at her, surprisingly comprehensive “Everything is ok. Just run. Hide” He said “Come on! There might be more around!”

He looked at her.

She took her time accepting his warm and strong hand to get up, and, looking up at him, she finally spoke some words

“What is happening?”

“I am not sure if this is on me or the royal family. Doesn’t matter. Just run and hide!” He walked out of the kitchen, making his way to the Main Hall.

Being stubborn, as always, Diana didn’t do as he said. Instead, she followed him to the Main Hall, where she knew the Royal Family was.

When she finally reached it, the Prince had already made his move

“Oh, look at this!” He chuckled, the sword in his hands, ready for defense.

Prince Montagu and Leofrick had their swords pointed at the Royal Family, making Diana really scared.

“I always knew you owed much to your intelligence, but this is the dumbest I’ve seen you both do” Prince Robert approached them, positioning himself between them and the Royal family of Wedgemore

“Step back” He told the females.

“You might be good, but not undefeatable, Stonegatean”

“I never said I was, did I? It seems like it, though”

“You are not able to take us both!”

“Oh, shall we test that?” The prince made his en gard position, a very sensual one, just to note.

“I was referring to our armies!” Leofrick spoke

Prince Robert laughed hysterically “So you are not able to take on me alone”

“I did not say that!”

It was a matter of seconds until the Main Hall’s door opened and some guards entered. As the other one said, about twenty.

Prince Robert made a serious face, preparing himself for something that was going to hurt.

“You were saying…?” Montagu laughed, suddenly making his step to attack Robert. Leofrick attacked right away.

Prince Robert was more agile than every normal warrior. He did not only used his sword, concentration and balance. He used his body, his legs, he kicked, he jumped, he even dropped his sword if it was extremely necessary to use his fists.