7 || Baby time

Ive known that I'm pregnant for about a week or so now and I havent even seen a doctor yet! Plus, I dont know how far along I am and I cant wait to find out.

Liam & I have decided to go and see a doctor today since he is off work. I kinda hope we can find out what were having. I think I want a little girl!

Liam & I have decided to go to the place that Perrie had her first ultrasound because I really like the nurses there. Im already ready to go and so is Liam and its only 10:30 im pretty sure this is the earliest ive been up in a really long time. Hey, theres a first time for everything!

_________________________________________________

Liam & I just arrived at the doctors office and I have to admit that Im a little bit nervous. But I cant admit this to Liam because he'll freak out and be a like "Calm down" and "take a chill pill". I love him so much, but hes kind of the one that needs to take a chill pill.

I already signed myself in and im just waiting to be called back. I decided to go onto twitter and see what has been posted. Liam doesnt know, but Ive been getting alot of hate so I signed out of my twitter so the comments wouldnt pop up like alerts because Liam would know about it.

Some of them were really hurtful

@1d__lovv: I hope your baby dies!! @Lindsay______

@rebecca_______1d_life: Your baby is going to be soooooooo ugly, the only part of cuteness it would get is from Liam @Lindsay______

I stopped there. I couldnt stand to read anymore hateful comments from the fans. I decided to just tell Liam, because honestly he's this babies dad and I know he wouldnt be happy if he knew i was hiding this from him.

"Liam, your fans are really rude" I said, he looked at me like I was crazy until I told him the story. I satrted crying to because im emotional.

After all of this went down, the doctor called us back. I told him how long I knew and all that stuff and he began the ultrasound.

Just like he said with Perrie, he did the "Im going to put some gel on you, and its going to be cold."

Before I knew it I heard the "Thump Thump, Thump Thump" of MY babies heartbeat.

"Well Lindsay, it appears you are 5 months along" the doctor said

"What" I said but I knew the same thing that happened to Perrie happened to me with the whole you were tiny before the pregnancy thing.

I'm far enough along to know what the baby is, so Liam and I obviously wanted to know what the baby was.

"Mr. Payne" the doctor said "You are expecting a little baby.....GIRL"

"Oh my goodness....yay" I said "Thats exactly what I wanted"

__________________________________________

Liam & I got pictures and are now home showing all of the boys and I am talking to a 6-month pregnant Perrie who is huge beacuse she is carrying twins. She was shocked that I am already 5 months but it made since because we were incredible skinny before these little munchkins started growing.

I heard a knock at the door. I went to answer it because since you know this is my house. I opened it to find a person I was hoping that I would never have to see again.

"Hey baby whats going on" My ex, Jonathan said

"First of all dont call me baby, and second of all go far far away from here" I tried to shut the door but he put his foot in.

Liam rushed over "Hey man, whats your problem"

"Who the heck are you" Jonathan asked

"Im Lindsays boyfriend and the father of her child so if you could please jus-"

"Wait Lindsay, your pregnant" Jonathan asked

"Yes, I am" I confirmed his question "Now, please just leave"

He left, but before he did, he deliver me a hard punch.............. Right in the stomach

"Owwww Owwwww" I immediately started screaming. If I wasnt in pain I know Liam would have went and finished him.

"Liam, Liam what if somethings wrong with the baby" The other boys didnt notice anything happened until I started screaming.

They all rushed over and asked what was wrong. Perrie was standing right next to me when it happened and she already had an ambulance on the way.

Everybody was screaming at me. trying to keep me awake and keep my mind off of the pain.

My eyelids became really really heavy and even though everybody was yelling things at me, the noise kind of started to just dissapear. My body felt so relazed and I felt no weight on my body whatsoever. I knew in my head that I fell into unconsiousness, but i couldnt seem to open my eyes.

(Liams POV)

"Lindsay, Lindsay" I kept yelling, but we all knew she had passed out

"Were the bloody heck is the ambulance" Niall asked

"I dont know, but they really need to hurry up" Perrie said

I lifted up Lindsay's shirt to see if there was a mark from the punch, and there was already a bruise forming

"Look he hit her really hard" I said and got everybodys attention "If anything happens to her, Ill kill him" I said

"Now Liam, calm down" Louis said

"No" i said "I cant calm down, how am I supposed to calm down when my fiancee, who is pregnant, and who got punched in the stomach by some dude I dont even know and she just fainted. How am i supposed to calm down BECAUSE IF ANYBODY HAS AN IDEA ID LOVE TO HEAR IT" I realized id been screaming

I really did need to calm down. I saw red lights shine through the blinds and reflect on the walls. I knew the ambulance was here

__________________________________________

Yay 2 updates in one day!!!!!!! Ahhhh drama, dont you love it!!

I decided I needed something like a curveball to add some drama to this story, because I feel like it was starting to get a little boring!!!

But I love love love love love this chapter. And this story lololololol

What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading and please keep reading. Enjoy!

I love you all!

-Melody XX

I updated this on Sunday, July 6th, 2014