4 || Double trouble

Last night was a really great night. Liam and I are so in love and I never thought that I could be in love so much with someone.I also never would have thought that I would be engadged to a teenage heartthrob, escpecially this young.

I graduated when I was 17, and was at the top of my class. I was on my way to college and then when I met Liam, he begged me to stay. He told me he was only going to be here for so long because he was on tour with his band, "One Direction"

I had never even heard of one direction until he told me that he was in the band and asked me to stay. That night, I searched up one direction. I found out that there were 5 guy in this band, and at the time they were all single.

The family that I came from, well we werent very well off. We had a 3 bedroom house, My parents were in one bedroom, my oldest brother was in the other bedroom and my sister and I shared the only other bedroom all of our childhood.

But the reason that Im bringing this all up is because I want to go back to school. I want to go and get a degree before its to late and Liam and I start having a family of our own.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up, realizing that i was dreaming about the past and going back to school. I heard the ringtone "Count on me" by Bruno Mars coming from my phone and realized that it was Perrie, because that was my ringtone for her. I answered the phone and Panic set in.

"Lindsay,Lindsay" Perrie said sobbing

"What in the bloody heck is wrong perrie?' I asked

"The doctors they called and said that they looked over the ultrasound again and said that they found something abnormal. They asked me to come in right away. And i cant get ahold of Zayn"

"Perrie, Perrie your going to put stress on the baby" I said "Take some deep breaths"

"Ok, huuuhhhhh.whooooooo, huhhhhhhhhhh, whooooooooo" Perrie was finially taking deep breaths

"When do we need to go back for your appointment Perrie" I asked

"20 minutes" She said

"Well how long have you known?"

"I knew for about an hour but it took me like 40 minutes to calm down" She said, and I couldnt help but to laugh

"Ok is it at the same place we went for your first ultrasound" I asked

"Yea"

"OK, ill get dressed and meet you there in like 15 minutes do you need a ride?"

"No, ill drive myself" She said

"OK, see you soon love"

"Ok bye"

With that, I clicked off my phone and ran to my closet really quick to start getting dressed

10 minutes later i was dressed and ready, had told Liam bye, had gathered all of my belongings, and was walking to my car to go meet Perrie at the doctors.

*********************************************************

3 minutes later, i pulled up at " Loves ultrasound and pregnancy testing" Same place at were we had the first ultrasound

Perrie was already in the parking lot, so i drove up and parked next to her.

I shut my car off and got out, then locked the car. I ran over to Perries car and gave her a hug. I could feel the baby kick while i hugged her and that was pretty amazing.