18|| Lets Plan It

*2 months later*
It has been 2 months since Liam, Elizabeth & I have moved into our new house and we couldn't be happier!

Elizabeth is such a good baby and I am so thankful for that! Doctor said she is growing beautifully and is a healthy baby girl!

Elizabeth sleeps in her little crib next to Liam & I's bed and as soon as I wake up, normally the same time Liam does, We have a little snuggle session.

Liam and I recently talked about the wedding plans since the whole wedding thing was put on hold when we found out Elizabeth was going to come along

*buzz, buzz*

It was my phone going off

"Perrie❤️: Hey love, I set up an appointment at the bridal shop so we can go look at dresses today, and no, you don't have a choice :) it's at 2:30, but I'll be at your house at 1 so we can get lunch before. See you then! Xx"

"Me: Aw thanks Perrie, I'll see you then, can't wait!! Xx"

Perrie didn't reply after that, she has a really bad habit of not replying since she has her hands full with the twins.

I'm really happy ill be able to get out of the house since it has been soooooo long. I'll definitely miss Elizabeth though while I'm gone, we have been attached to each other for the last 2 months. It sounds crazy to miss a person even though you'll only be gone for a couple hours and be right back home to see them. But trust me, when you become a mom you'll understand.

Liam rolled over and told me good morning and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Liam, don't you think its time we start planning this wedding again?" I said

"I was just thinking that, how about 2 weeks?"

"Are you crazy?! Two weeks? Do you know how little time that is, I would have to find a dress-which by the way I'm going to look for one today with Perries- and I would have to find dresses for my bridesmaids, a caterer, we would have to decide on a cake, a place, 2 weeks is not enough time."

"It would be fun, lets do it" he said, still enthusiastic and still wanting to get married in 2 weeks.

"Liam" I let out a sigh "I just don't think its possible"

"Oh come on" he said, "It would totally be possible, Perries can help with everything and it probably wouldn't take as long as you think it does."

"How about October 24th" he said

God he's so convincing

"Promise me you'll help with everything and wont get frustrated?" I asked

"Of course, I could never get frustrated with that cute little face of yours."

I giggled "Wow you really have a way of convincing me" I said

"Of course I do, how do you think Elizabeth was made" he said with a smirk on his face

I threw a pillow at him "Stopppppp" I almost had tears running down my cheeks with laughter

He pulled me in close and said "So, is October 24th, 2015 going to be the day you become Mrs. Payne"