9 || Having Feeling

Liam's POV

"Thats what makes you beautiful" I sang then realized that my voice was joined by another. It was Lindsay's but she wasnt singing she was mumbling

"Whats the matter babe" I asked "I'm just glad you woke up"

I leaned in to kiss her and she smacked me in the face

"Hey" i began, "What was that for" I asked bringing my hand to my face to masage it

"Who the heck are you" She asked "Your just a stranger get out of my room"

"What babe its me" I said

"Dont call me babe and get out of my room" She said "I said GET OUT OF MY ROOM"

I heard fumbling at the door, moments later, the boys entered

"Oh my goodness guys Lindsay woke up" Niall said

"Niall" I said Niall shot me a glare from across the room

"Who are you" she asked, "Who are all of you people" She said and then pointed to me  " I already asked you to get out of my room"

I didnt know what to feel. I was happy that Lindsay woke up, but I was almost wishing that she was still asleep because she didnt even know who I was. I obviously wanted her to wake up again, but remembering me. I mean what is this little girl going to have? A Mom & a Dad, but her mom doesnt remember her dad.

The Nurse came in who regularly takes Lindsay blood. "Oh, Lindsay your awake thats wonderful" She said "Ill go get the doctor"

I was farmiliar with this nurse, her name was Jane. She was the nurse who came in during the wee hours of the morning while i was talking to the baby or Lindsay.

The doctor finially came in to check on Lindsay and he asked me to come have a "talk" with him.

Basically just to cut it short, he said that there was a surgery that he could do which would bring back almost all of Lindsays memory.

The surgery is 250,000 dollars and its 10 hours long.

The doctor said that the risks are like any other surgery, that she could bleed out on the table and die, or something could go wrong and she could have permenet damage

I was going to go tell Lindsay who I was and explain to her what as going on. If this surgery did go wrong and she was like this forever, I wouldnt care. I would remind her everyday who I was.

"Love" I said grabbing her hand but she quickly pulled away demanding me to leave again

"I want to tell you whats going on" I said, trying to speak again before she told me to leave again

"Hi i'm Liam Payne. I am your fiancee, see that ring on your finger" I pointed to it "I gave that to you not that long ago" I continued "I proposed to you on top of a super romantic bulding" I laughed remembering her face "I'm in that band one direction alot of girls want me you see i can have any girl that I want but you, theres something about you that makes you different from anybody else. You dont annoy me at all your so beautiful and i love you more than anybody else in the whole wide world" I paused putting my hand on her stomach "Your pregnant if you didnt notice" She laughed, her sweet charming laugh "Im the dad of course" She laughed again "Were having a little girl and we silll havent picked a name out."

"How far along am I " She asked

"You are six and a half months pregnant Lindsay" I said

"Wow so theres not much time left until I have this baby" She said "Do we have a nursery set up or anything" She asked "And were do we live"